Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 2 Imps
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@yavanna
@myrubypixie

Not sure if, by adding the names in the ping list, your actually getting pinged so just in case here's a ping. I replied to your questions above :)

Thanks for the interest.

@moolawgoat
@pyr
Your added!
@yavanna
@myrubypixie

Not sure if, by adding the names in the ping list, your actually getting pinged so just in case here's a ping. I replied to your questions above :)

Thanks for the interest.

@moolawgoat
@pyr
Your added!
@Sky
May I please be added to the ping list?
@Sky
May I please be added to the ping list?
@zephire
Adding you now ^^

On another note I am considering tertiary gene'ing these imps with glimmer and spines...
@zephire
Adding you now ^^

On another note I am considering tertiary gene'ing these imps with glimmer and spines...
@Sky

Yup, got the ping. 50-100K base price seems reasonable, and I'd like to stay on the pinglist for any future nests :)
@Sky

Yup, got the ping. 50-100K base price seems reasonable, and I'd like to stay on the pinglist for any future nests :)
j3zsWMV.png
@sky

There's a typo on my username on the pinglist - just pointing out to make sure I get pings! Thank you!
@sky

There's a typo on my username on the pinglist - just pointing out to make sure I get pings! Thank you!
rficGdy.gif
@moolawgoat
Fixed! Sorry about that
@moolawgoat
Fixed! Sorry about that
@Sky
So sorry to bother you, but I noticed my username is slightly misspelled on the pinglist!
@Sky
So sorry to bother you, but I noticed my username is slightly misspelled on the pinglist!
@Sky

I'd like to be added to the pinglist as well if possible!
@Sky

I'd like to be added to the pinglist as well if possible!
siggy.png
@Sky

Please add me to your pinglist? :)
@Sky

Please add me to your pinglist? :)
@Sky

Please put me on the list c: the babies look beautiful
@Sky

Please put me on the list c: the babies look beautiful
hnXZbQA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12