Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 2 Imps
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Sky Beautiful imps! Could I be on the pinglist please?
@Sky Beautiful imps! Could I be on the pinglist please?
done ^^
done ^^
@Sky
could I be added to the ping list :D?
@Sky
could I be added to the ping list :D?
QFXpYkj.png
@Erendira Added! thanks for the interest!
@cone Updated, thanks for letting me know!

Well im back from my honeymoon and big holiday so I will soon be looking into getting these guys bred at long last. Thanks for the patience everyone!
@Erendira Added! thanks for the interest!
@cone Updated, thanks for letting me know!

Well im back from my honeymoon and big holiday so I will soon be looking into getting these guys bred at long last. Thanks for the patience everyone!
A RAFFLE FOR ONE OF THESE BEAUTIES HAS OPENED UP! PLEASE CLICK THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD TO PARTICIPATE!
A RAFFLE FOR ONE OF THESE BEAUTIES HAS OPENED UP! PLEASE CLICK THE LINK AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD TO PARTICIPATE!
@Sky may I please be added to your pinglist?
@Sky may I please be added to your pinglist?
Bump
Bump
bump
bump
@sky would you ever want to swap pure gen 2 imp hatchlings? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22857970] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228580/22857970_350.png[/img] [/url]
@sky would you ever want to swap pure gen 2 imp hatchlings?

22857970_350.png
@Kemonomimi
Ah lovely girl but im steering away from collecting dragons at the moment, i just cant feed them, hence why im raffling a gen 2 imp from this pair off in a food raffle (check it out if you haven't already, links at the top of the first post).
Sorry to disappoint but thank you for the offer!
@Kemonomimi
Ah lovely girl but im steering away from collecting dragons at the moment, i just cant feed them, hence why im raffling a gen 2 imp from this pair off in a food raffle (check it out if you haven't already, links at the top of the first post).
Sorry to disappoint but thank you for the offer!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12