Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coven's Cottage *Tarot&Rune Readings*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78
@Selenite

That's fine, I won't be back from classes until late today. I'll be back at roughly 16:30 FR time.
@Selenite

That's fine, I won't be back from classes until late today. I'll be back at roughly 16:30 FR time.
@Lojo89 that would be fine! @Gypsum will be your reader, if you would shoot her a message with half the payment!
@Lojo89 that would be fine! @Gypsum will be your reader, if you would shoot her a message with half the payment!
tumblr_oppi2bwdig1wnxxc9o1_100.png tumblr_oppk830pW51wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Selenite

i would like an astrological reading please.
@Selenite

i would like an astrological reading please.
@Selenite @Gypsum

Good luck, lovelies. ;w;
@Selenite @Gypsum

Good luck, lovelies. ;w;
One, @Selenite is a cool stone; two, you sound like you have the coolest runes ever and three, YOU CAN SCRY?!

I've only met one person in my entire life who could scry, but I think that might have been teenaged bragging. O.o

Since you're on a scrying hiatus, though, perhaps I'll have @Sielf read my tea leaves. Or scry. I don't know. How much? xD
One, @Selenite is a cool stone; two, you sound like you have the coolest runes ever and three, YOU CAN SCRY?!

I've only met one person in my entire life who could scry, but I think that might have been teenaged bragging. O.o

Since you're on a scrying hiatus, though, perhaps I'll have @Sielf read my tea leaves. Or scry. I don't know. How much? xD
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
@IsianPriestess

I've only done tea-leaf readings and scrying only a few times, but I can do my best! ^^; I want to make sure you get the best out of it!
@IsianPriestess

I've only done tea-leaf readings and scrying only a few times, but I can do my best! ^^; I want to make sure you get the best out of it!
@Sielf Hmm...what could I ask about that would be "light" so neither of us have to be too concerned...?

Well, it's not very light, but I feel a nagging that I should ask you to read the leaves about this, anyway, so I'll message you.
@Sielf Hmm...what could I ask about that would be "light" so neither of us have to be too concerned...?

Well, it's not very light, but I feel a nagging that I should ask you to read the leaves about this, anyway, so I'll message you.
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
@Sielf

I would like a tree of life tarot reading please.
@Sielf

I would like a tree of life tarot reading please.
sigg_by_cas_a_fras-dah2szu.png
@HauntedHeart

I'll message you as soon as I'm done. ^^
@HauntedHeart

I'll message you as soon as I'm done. ^^
@Sielf

Hello,

If possible I would like a Tarot reading please. A Celtic Spread.

Thank you,

~ Loss
@Sielf

Hello,

If possible I would like a Tarot reading please. A Celtic Spread.

Thank you,

~ Loss
shatteredhatchery.png
Please Help!! I am searching for a White/White Gen1/Parentless Dragon! Help me find it and you get a finders fee!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78