Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@FrozenStarlight
I shall! I've got to find him a cute mate. Maybe my first gen girl Godiva when I gene her up and change her to a Coatl, I'm not sure. I've got such a weakness for chocolatey dragons.

I saw! :3 They're all so gorgeous, which is why I just said stick me on like, all the pinglists, I don't even care. xD I barely get pings to anything anymore.
Your dragons are lovely. :3
@FrozenStarlight
I shall! I've got to find him a cute mate. Maybe my first gen girl Godiva when I gene her up and change her to a Coatl, I'm not sure. I've got such a weakness for chocolatey dragons.

I saw! :3 They're all so gorgeous, which is why I just said stick me on like, all the pinglists, I don't even care. xD I barely get pings to anything anymore.
Your dragons are lovely. :3
@Soni Ooh, I'd love to see their babs :3 And same, I'd kinda like to find/gene up some chocolatey dergs of my own.

Aww thank you <3 I'll add you to all the new nest pinglists then cx
@Soni Ooh, I'd love to see their babs :3 And same, I'd kinda like to find/gene up some chocolatey dergs of my own.

Aww thank you <3 I'll add you to all the new nest pinglists then cx
[center][color=#6f2207]There is one hatchling left up for grabs!! [sub]-pinglist removed- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21078642] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/210787/21078642_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=4][b][color=lightblue]Male[/color][/b] (#21078642) with [b]Fire[/b] Tert[/size] [size=4][font=geneva][b]CLAIMED[/b] by opus13 <3[/size]
There is one hatchling left up for grabs!!

-pinglist removed-

21078642_350.png

Male (#21078642) with Fire Tert
CLAIMED by opus13 <3
nice
nice
GRUNKLE STAN LOOSES HIS MEMORY IN ORDER TO DEFEAT BILL :)
@FrozenStarlight
No problem! I'll make a little note or something. :3 I've got several chocolatey/coffee dragons in my lair, they're all clumped together. If you want any babies, just let me know, I'd be happy to toss one your way, seeing as I seem to only breed them on a whim anymore, and I can throw them on any element nest, just about. =u=

Thank you again! I think I'm going to name him Citrouille, which is French for pumpkin. :3
I am so creative yes I am

@FrozenStarlight
No problem! I'll make a little note or something. :3 I've got several chocolatey/coffee dragons in my lair, they're all clumped together. If you want any babies, just let me know, I'd be happy to toss one your way, seeing as I seem to only breed them on a whim anymore, and I can throw them on any element nest, just about. =u=

Thank you again! I think I'm going to name him Citrouille, which is French for pumpkin. :3
I am so creative yes I am

@xen0 thanks? xD

@Soni Ooh, I'd love that, thanks!

And that's a beautiful name actually c': Definitely more original than my names haha. (Dulce literally just means "sweets" in a bunch of latin-based languages haha)
@xen0 thanks? xD

@Soni Ooh, I'd love that, thanks!

And that's a beautiful name actually c': Definitely more original than my names haha. (Dulce literally just means "sweets" in a bunch of latin-based languages haha)
@FrozenStarlight
Pfffft, my names aren't any better for most of my dragons. xD
I was just trying to think of something to fit the theme! I already have a Pumpkin, so I have Pumpkin v2 basically. xD
@FrozenStarlight
Pfffft, my names aren't any better for most of my dragons. xD
I was just trying to think of something to fit the theme! I already have a Pumpkin, so I have Pumpkin v2 basically. xD
@Soni Loool c'x That's fantastic.
Who needs originality though, so long as the dergons are pretty?
@Soni Loool c'x That's fantastic.
Who needs originality though, so long as the dergons are pretty?
@FrozenStarlight I know that this is closed until October (such a long time!) But could I be put on the ping list please?
@FrozenStarlight I know that this is closed until October (such a long time!) But could I be put on the ping list please?
@ottertotter Sure! c: I'll add you on when I can get back on my comp.
@ottertotter Sure! c: I'll add you on when I can get back on my comp.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17