Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@RoseofRomania Sure thing ^^ Added you to the list.
@RoseofRomania Sure thing ^^ Added you to the list.
-pinglist removed-
(just realized i used the older pinglist earlier D: sorry guys!)

Valentine's Day Nest will go up @ 15:30 (3:30 PM) FR Time!

NOTE: Players that have not claimed dragons in the last 3 rounds will take priority this round. Thus, if a user that has claimed a dragon before decides to claim an offspring this round, a 12-hour claim guard will be enforced. During this time, anyone who hasn't claimed a dragon in previous rounds has the chance to 'steal' the claim, so to speak. If 12 hours pass and no one else claims the offspring, the original user may send the CR to purchase the offspring.

I hope that makes sense ^^' I just want to make sure everyone has a fair shot at getting their own offspring this time around. I know things get pretty competitive, especially for you guys who are in different timezones.
-pinglist removed-
(just realized i used the older pinglist earlier D: sorry guys!)

Valentine's Day Nest will go up @ 15:30 (3:30 PM) FR Time!

NOTE: Players that have not claimed dragons in the last 3 rounds will take priority this round. Thus, if a user that has claimed a dragon before decides to claim an offspring this round, a 12-hour claim guard will be enforced. During this time, anyone who hasn't claimed a dragon in previous rounds has the chance to 'steal' the claim, so to speak. If 12 hours pass and no one else claims the offspring, the original user may send the CR to purchase the offspring.

I hope that makes sense ^^' I just want to make sure everyone has a fair shot at getting their own offspring this time around. I know things get pretty competitive, especially for you guys who are in different timezones.
@FrozenStarlight

Hey, could you take me off the pinglist? Thanks ^^
@FrozenStarlight

Hey, could you take me off the pinglist? Thanks ^^
@MissCallieRose Sure ^^
@MissCallieRose Sure ^^
@FrozenStarlight

I see that you have a female that looks like her papa. Please ping me when the sale goes up. I'm interested in her :)
@FrozenStarlight

I see that you have a female that looks like her papa. Please ping me when the sale goes up. I'm interested in her :)
Xo3h1oI.png
@CivElynBird Yup~ She has some tert reserves on her though, so it might be hard to get a shot at her :0 Do you want to make a reserve before I make the post?
@CivElynBird Yup~ She has some tert reserves on her though, so it might be hard to get a shot at her :0 Do you want to make a reserve before I make the post?
@FrozenStarlight Could I please be removed from the pinglist. ^^
@FrozenStarlight Could I please be removed from the pinglist. ^^
iceflight_by_kitsunka-d8l0oi6.png
@JamJams Of course~
@JamJams Of course~
@FrozenStarlight

Well if she has tert reserves shouldn't they come first? Unless they've picked up a WC from you previously~
@FrozenStarlight

Well if she has tert reserves shouldn't they come first? Unless they've picked up a WC from you previously~
Xo3h1oI.png
@CivElynBird Reserves gives them an extra day to claim, but it's still first-come-first-serve basis, even for people with reserves ^^

edit: woops double post o.o'

Lemme just add in though; getting a reserve on a tert/gender will get you a leg-up on getting the offspring you want. It just costs a bit more if you manage to post first and claim it ^^
@CivElynBird Reserves gives them an extra day to claim, but it's still first-come-first-serve basis, even for people with reserves ^^

edit: woops double post o.o'

Lemme just add in though; getting a reserve on a tert/gender will get you a leg-up on getting the offspring you want. It just costs a bit more if you manage to post first and claim it ^^
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17