Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@FrozenStarlight If you're still planning to open these again around Halloween, I would love to be on the pinglist for these beautiful babies! <3
@FrozenStarlight If you're still planning to open these again around Halloween, I would love to be on the pinglist for these beautiful babies! <3
......................... tumblr_inline_mlln9e2VE81qz4rgp.png
S P O O K
acolyte of the icewarden
fr+3 • gaoler lover
tumblr_inline_mlln9hTsyE1qz4rgp.png
@Spookery :D Yep, still am (though I still need to add the new colors in). I'll add you on, thank you! <3
@Spookery :D Yep, still am (though I still need to add the new colors in). I'll add you on, thank you! <3
@FrozenStarlight If anything, the new colours look like they'll make the babies even more pumpkin spicy! I work for Starbucks, so I'll have to have at least one for a rep lmao--
@FrozenStarlight If anything, the new colours look like they'll make the babies even more pumpkin spicy! I work for Starbucks, so I'll have to have at least one for a rep lmao--
S P O O K
acolyte of the icewarden
fr+3 • gaoler lover
S P O O K
acolyte of the icewarden
fr+3 • gaoler lover
@Spookery xD I hope so. And ahahaha that's perfect! It'll be a great honor to get to sell one of these to a starbucks employee :')
@Spookery xD I hope so. And ahahaha that's perfect! It'll be a great honor to get to sell one of these to a starbucks employee :')
@FrozenStarlight
May I please be put on a pinglist? these are so cute!!!
@FrozenStarlight
May I please be put on a pinglist? these are so cute!!!
da_by_astrosprinkles-dajphsn.pngtwi_by_astrosprinkles-dajphsk.pngyt_by_astrosprinkles-dajphsr.png
@B3c71 Sure thing! xD I'll add you to both pinglists, thank you!
@B3c71 Sure thing! xD I'll add you to both pinglists, thank you!
@FrozenStarlight

May I be pinged for one?
@FrozenStarlight

May I be pinged for one?
@PrinceDirk Sure ^^ I'll add you into the pinglist for new nests.
@PrinceDirk Sure ^^ I'll add you into the pinglist for new nests.
@FrozenStarlight

So pretty~ I'd love to be on the pinglist :)
@FrozenStarlight

So pretty~ I'd love to be on the pinglist :)
isjE8eL.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17