Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I feel like a millionaire right now
1 2
Nice, that's a lot of treasure!
Nice, that's a lot of treasure!
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
I have over 400Kt now!
I have over 400Kt now!
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
640 gems hurr
Yeah I'm selling via gems
Need them more at the moment
640 gems hurr
Yeah I'm selling via gems
Need them more at the moment
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
I've just been leveling dragons i want to get rid of and getting gems for them... note to self: send your dragons to the public buy thread on the last day. the prices literally doubled between yesterday and today

anyways i'm so happy. stained and buttpetals here i come
I've just been leveling dragons i want to get rid of and getting gems for them... note to self: send your dragons to the public buy thread on the last day. the prices literally doubled between yesterday and today

anyways i'm so happy. stained and buttpetals here i come
SOooSub.pngLQJnzWT.pngDt9vOha.pngSOooSub.png
Once you get a million then you want ten million and then once you hit ten million you want 50 million etct money is a never ending cycle.
Once you get a million then you want ten million and then once you hit ten million you want 50 million etct money is a never ending cycle.
I think this is the first time I've held a million treasure for more than a day...
I think this is the first time I've held a million treasure for more than a day...
left star border ARCY • SHE/HER • FRT+3
avatar dragon | projects | wishlist | skin shop
right star border nonAp0O.png
I've made 3mil this week, which is delightful, because that's about how much I spent on lair expansions last week when Fire had the dom discount. Now to sit on it forever..
I've made 3mil this week, which is delightful, because that's about how much I spent on lair expansions last week when Fire had the dom discount. Now to sit on it forever..
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
I just hit a mil for the first time this week. Between this week and last week's profit push from Water, I am the nuevo rich. It's me. That's after shoving part of my profits to various banks and drives, even.
I just hit a mil for the first time this week. Between this week and last week's profit push from Water, I am the nuevo rich. It's me. That's after shoving part of my profits to various banks and drives, even.
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
Meanwhile I've spent over 20 million this week :''')
Hope you are all enjoying our big dom battle lol.
Meanwhile I've spent over 20 million this week :''')
Hope you are all enjoying our big dom battle lol.
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
2cf5awh.jpg34j5agn.jpg2lie81u.jpg
1 2