Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Have you ever been so hungry that...
1 2
...the thought of eating makes you want to puke? That's where I'm at now. I'm hungry, I need food, but the thought of eating anything makes me want to gag
...the thought of eating makes you want to puke? That's where I'm at now. I'm hungry, I need food, but the thought of eating anything makes me want to gag
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
Yep, all the time (I'm horribly skinny and often just forget to eat) do it anyway. You'll feel better. I find apples easiest to stomach in that state.
Yep, all the time (I'm horribly skinny and often just forget to eat) do it anyway. You'll feel better. I find apples easiest to stomach in that state.
pyrrha_zpsd3b32623.giffire_banner.png
My medicine makes me feel this way a lot, even if I'm starving. I go for fruit like berries or mango because it's usually what I'm craving anyways. It's always better to eat, only way to fix the pukey feeling.

<3
My medicine makes me feel this way a lot, even if I'm starving. I go for fruit like berries or mango because it's usually what I'm craving anyways. It's always better to eat, only way to fix the pukey feeling.

<3
elderberryseas_by_featherblot-d9sw7kr.pngPrVhEEu.gif
@Pyrrha same.. i'm way too skinny cause i have weird metabolism lol.

so yeah sometimes i'm hungry but whenever i approach something i just wanna puke. but ya apples, tea, crispbread and more neutral things are the best for that.
@Pyrrha same.. i'm way too skinny cause i have weird metabolism lol.

so yeah sometimes i'm hungry but whenever i approach something i just wanna puke. but ya apples, tea, crispbread and more neutral things are the best for that.
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
@Saeledheldes

The only time I have that is when I'm coming out of some sort of sickness that involved nausea. I'll be hungry, but at the same time my stomach is still touchy and I don't want to risk eating, but at the same time my nausea is due in part to being hungry (It's just hard to tell the difference between sick nausea and hunger nausea).

I also have this issue where sometimes I'll be so hungry that I won't chew my food enough and swallow it too soon, choking myself. I'm ravenous sometimes xD
@Saeledheldes

The only time I have that is when I'm coming out of some sort of sickness that involved nausea. I'll be hungry, but at the same time my stomach is still touchy and I don't want to risk eating, but at the same time my nausea is due in part to being hungry (It's just hard to tell the difference between sick nausea and hunger nausea).

I also have this issue where sometimes I'll be so hungry that I won't chew my food enough and swallow it too soon, choking myself. I'm ravenous sometimes xD
plagueshieldr.pngXxqDwGq.pngplagueshieldl.png
Hey OP, don't worry about the sick feeling. It's just hunger pain, and it will go away pretty much immediately when you eat ^_^
Hey OP, don't worry about the sick feeling. It's just hunger pain, and it will go away pretty much immediately when you eat ^_^
pyrrha_zpsd3b32623.giffire_banner.png
@Bubonic the problem is, is that when I'm like this its because I'm on my period. It usually passes and then I eat the moment im not nauseous any more.
@Bubonic the problem is, is that when I'm like this its because I'm on my period. It usually passes and then I eat the moment im not nauseous any more.
@Saeledheldes

Ugh Gods I am so sorry that really sucks x.x
@Saeledheldes

Ugh Gods I am so sorry that really sucks x.x
plagueshieldr.pngXxqDwGq.pngplagueshieldl.png
oooh yea i've done that. usually when my family plans to go out to breakfast, so i have to wait an hour or two to eat
oooh yea i've done that. usually when my family plans to go out to breakfast, so i have to wait an hour or two to eat
@Bubonic I'm not the only one who says gods yaaaaaaasss all my friends just look at me weird when I say it. Hella random XD
@Bubonic I'm not the only one who says gods yaaaaaaasss all my friends just look at me weird when I say it. Hella random XD
1 2