Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Have you ever been so hungry that...
1 2
I get that a LOT. I'm on some strong medications that kinda kill my hunger (not diet ***** or anything, just stuff for my pain and health issues), and then by the time I finally feel hungry, I feel starved and sick at the same time.

However, I do have some friends online that will make a point to ask me if I've eaten before we do anything. So if we're planning to do a group thing on an MMO, they will wait until I at least have a sandwich (and I mean they will hold off everything and harass me until I do it) so I don't wind up super sick later.
I get that a LOT. I'm on some strong medications that kinda kill my hunger (not diet ***** or anything, just stuff for my pain and health issues), and then by the time I finally feel hungry, I feel starved and sick at the same time.

However, I do have some friends online that will make a point to ask me if I've eaten before we do anything. So if we're planning to do a group thing on an MMO, they will wait until I at least have a sandwich (and I mean they will hold off everything and harass me until I do it) so I don't wind up super sick later.
Formerly known as Brenning.
That happens to me all the time. I usually drink a little something first so that it'll settle enough that it can handle the actual food.
That happens to me all the time. I usually drink a little something first so that it'll settle enough that it can handle the actual food.
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
1 2