Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Ice Nests for Rent! [ now open! ]
This is now OPEN! Come in and rent some nests!

Welcome to my ice nest renting thread! My name is Huckle and I am a typical FR user who just wants to get more treasure, plain and simple. Since I'm awful at breeding as well as exalting and levelling, I thought I could rent out my ice nests for some people. All you need to do is log in every day and feed other people's dragons until the hatchlings hatch, how hard could it be?

So, that's how things got started. But how do I plan on making this work? First of all, make sure to check if I have some nests available for use. It'll be posted on this thread, so don't worry. After that, you can either ping me or PM me about renting. After we've got everything settled, I will take your dragons in a crossroads, place them on a nest and start incubating. Once the hatchlings hatch, I will send all dragons back, the two parents as well as whatever eggs were hatched. One of the hatchlings in the crossroads will be traded for either treasure or gems, depending on what you decided to pay and then there you go! You got some babies with nice ice eyes and everything will be wonderful!

Nests open:
2/2.

Price:
As of now, 30k. If you think the price is too high, feel free to explain to me what would be a good price and maybe I'll change it!

Rules:
As of now, I don't have any, but just don't be a complete sputz and we'll get along just fine!
This is now OPEN! Come in and rent some nests!

Welcome to my ice nest renting thread! My name is Huckle and I am a typical FR user who just wants to get more treasure, plain and simple. Since I'm awful at breeding as well as exalting and levelling, I thought I could rent out my ice nests for some people. All you need to do is log in every day and feed other people's dragons until the hatchlings hatch, how hard could it be?

So, that's how things got started. But how do I plan on making this work? First of all, make sure to check if I have some nests available for use. It'll be posted on this thread, so don't worry. After that, you can either ping me or PM me about renting. After we've got everything settled, I will take your dragons in a crossroads, place them on a nest and start incubating. Once the hatchlings hatch, I will send all dragons back, the two parents as well as whatever eggs were hatched. One of the hatchlings in the crossroads will be traded for either treasure or gems, depending on what you decided to pay and then there you go! You got some babies with nice ice eyes and everything will be wonderful!

Nests open:
2/2.

Price:
As of now, 30k. If you think the price is too high, feel free to explain to me what would be a good price and maybe I'll change it!

Rules:
As of now, I don't have any, but just don't be a complete sputz and we'll get along just fine!
tumblr_inline_nc5kxuTT1m1scrvs1.gif
PINGLIST:
No one!
PINGLIST:
No one!
bump --
we are now open!
bump --
we are now open!