Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM]SpriteTale CLOSED (DONE)
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 182 183
@Yonderly Of course!
@Yonderly Of course!
l6p0Fn5.png
@sawyer31781
Sweet. Setting up cr now!
@sawyer31781
Sweet. Setting up cr now!
LzILRa0.png?1.png 1MpQTqG.png?1.png
@Autopsy @Birdskull @deergf @crateshya
Your dragons have been double checked and recorded! :) Thank you for sending to Light!
@Autopsy @Birdskull @deergf @crateshya
Your dragons have been double checked and recorded! :) Thank you for sending to Light!
iSeAVDm.gif
the_ice_cream_triplets_by_zetas.gif
FR +15 • might reply late to pings & messagestumblr_inline_mu2c21ANhC1rnr4eb.gif
dagsvSj.gif
Hello Light!
I just wanted to pop in and compliment your wonderful thread art and theme! I absolutely love it!

Also,
@sawyer31781 I have a few dragons coming your way, if that's ok?
Hello Light!
I just wanted to pop in and compliment your wonderful thread art and theme! I absolutely love it!

Also,
@sawyer31781 I have a few dragons coming your way, if that's ok?
1MvOLVc.png
gL4dSh6.pngVWJZGEq.pngea4vzUr.png3ucnor0.png
I am back again. xD

@QueenSabriel I have 12 fodder to send, if you're up for it! (As well as an additional certain dragon I've had for a long while, hehe. Figured I may as well send that while there's a bonus. xP) Sending the bonuses for 1t and the rest for their regular payouts, as usual!
Sorry if it wasn't as much as I'd hoped for today. Thursday's one of my busier days of the week, so I haven't had time to level or snipe. x.x rip
I am back again. xD

@QueenSabriel I have 12 fodder to send, if you're up for it! (As well as an additional certain dragon I've had for a long while, hehe. Figured I may as well send that while there's a bonus. xP) Sending the bonuses for 1t and the rest for their regular payouts, as usual!
Sorry if it wasn't as much as I'd hoped for today. Thursday's one of my busier days of the week, so I haven't had time to level or snipe. x.x rip
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@Sonja
-wipes brow-
Wow when you said all the hatchies you really meant ALL THE HATCHIES! That was crazy awesome! Thank you so much for all your support! I think I got them all down right, if a bit spaced out xD. I really appreciate your contributions!
@Sonja
-wipes brow-
Wow when you said all the hatchies you really meant ALL THE HATCHIES! That was crazy awesome! Thank you so much for all your support! I think I got them all down right, if a bit spaced out xD. I really appreciate your contributions!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
jPJ15Ay.png Light Flight LDFA (level 25s for sale)
---
Light Flight Boarders Hub v.2
---
Light Flight Cafe (food for dragons)
@SilverLanayru
Welcome back friend! I am indeed up for it! just finished sorting all my CRs and ready for some more xD YAY for good bonuses!
And don't worry about today! I wasn't even attending this morning Thursday seems to be a busy day for a lot of us ;]
@SilverLanayru
Welcome back friend! I am indeed up for it! just finished sorting all my CRs and ready for some more xD YAY for good bonuses!
And don't worry about today! I wasn't even attending this morning Thursday seems to be a busy day for a lot of us ;]
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
@QueenSabriel Definitely understandable there. xP But hey, we're almost through the end of the week! Make that board flip again! lol

Anyways, that should be all that I've sent. ;]
@QueenSabriel Definitely understandable there. xP But hey, we're almost through the end of the week! Make that board flip again! lol

Anyways, that should be all that I've sent. ;]
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@QueenSabriel
Now I have four LV7 dragon for 1t available to you, who can come to accept them?
@QueenSabriel
Now I have four LV7 dragon for 1t available to you, who can come to accept them?
@hibiscus98
I can accept your dragons for you if you like! go ahead and send them over!
@hibiscus98
I can accept your dragons for you if you like! go ahead and send them over!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 ... 182 183