Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's talk tea!
1 2 3 4 5
@TheSweetheart
The problem is getting them to stop! They think everything I drink is tea now, even when it's most definitely NOT. :P
@TheSweetheart
The problem is getting them to stop! They think everything I drink is tea now, even when it's most definitely NOT. :P
48vur6d.png
@HippieTurt
there's actually a thing in tea that can do that (L-theanine), though if it does it even at a cup or two for you then you must be very sensitive to it c: not that it's a bad thing ofc

@TehSweetheart
ty! and I'm drinking an almond oolong right now haha, but I swear it isn't bitter! I've been drinking a lot of flavored teas while sick ;v; I can't taste more subtle flavors with the flu. have you tried putting almond milk in almond tea? it's gr8
@HippieTurt
there's actually a thing in tea that can do that (L-theanine), though if it does it even at a cup or two for you then you must be very sensitive to it c: not that it's a bad thing ofc

@TehSweetheart
ty! and I'm drinking an almond oolong right now haha, but I swear it isn't bitter! I've been drinking a lot of flavored teas while sick ;v; I can't taste more subtle flavors with the flu. have you tried putting almond milk in almond tea? it's gr8
@Daten Oooh, an almond Oolong sounds interesting :) I've tried putting almond milk in regular peko tea and I didn't really like it, but maybe with almond tea, that sounds good c: I hope you feel better soon! It's good you're drinking tea!
@Daten Oooh, an almond Oolong sounds interesting :) I've tried putting almond milk in regular peko tea and I didn't really like it, but maybe with almond tea, that sounds good c: I hope you feel better soon! It's good you're drinking tea!
TINYPINKHEART.png If you need someone to listen, feel free to message me TINYPINKHEART.png
My all time fave is Earl Grey. I've honestly never had it loose leaf? But I bet it's good. Loose leaf tea always has a little bit stronger and fresher taste to it, to me at least. If anybody lives nearby, there is a tea shop called Moon Kats is Estes Park, which is kind of a tourist trap, but the tea shop is amazing and you're surrounded by mountains. This is their giant tea menu, and they have cat decorations all around the shop.
image.jpeg
I think I got a Lavendar Earl Grey, in which case I take back my previous statement that I've never had loose leaf Earl Grey. The place is fantastic. But that's just my spiel. :)
My all time fave is Earl Grey. I've honestly never had it loose leaf? But I bet it's good. Loose leaf tea always has a little bit stronger and fresher taste to it, to me at least. If anybody lives nearby, there is a tea shop called Moon Kats is Estes Park, which is kind of a tourist trap, but the tea shop is amazing and you're surrounded by mountains. This is their giant tea menu, and they have cat decorations all around the shop.
image.jpeg
I think I got a Lavendar Earl Grey, in which case I take back my previous statement that I've never had loose leaf Earl Grey. The place is fantastic. But that's just my spiel. :)
@Daten yea i am, but it was so cold here i ended up having a cup anyways XD o well I def. had worse but that's good to know I don't have to buy the real stuff :P
@Daten yea i am, but it was so cold here i ended up having a cup anyways XD o well I def. had worse but that's good to know I don't have to buy the real stuff :P
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
I'm kinda a loose leaf tea snob myself. Bagged tea just doesn't taste right, plus how other people make it around here is its steeped too long and has too much sugar. I tend to buy either whittward or Lipton loose leaf. It's actually kinda hard to find loose leaf tea around here so I might order some from teavanna for a better variety of teas. I have a Mr tea, and teatanic thing, also this really nice dragonfly teapot that strains it a bit better. I kinda want to try matcha some time as well...
I'm kinda a loose leaf tea snob myself. Bagged tea just doesn't taste right, plus how other people make it around here is its steeped too long and has too much sugar. I tend to buy either whittward or Lipton loose leaf. It's actually kinda hard to find loose leaf tea around here so I might order some from teavanna for a better variety of teas. I have a Mr tea, and teatanic thing, also this really nice dragonfly teapot that strains it a bit better. I kinda want to try matcha some time as well...
1 2 3 4 5