Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's talk tea!
1 2 3 4 5
Twinnings pumpkin spice chai with with brown sugar and half & half is awesome...pumpkin pie in cup!
Twinnings pumpkin spice chai with with brown sugar and half & half is awesome...pumpkin pie in cup!
r5CjlMV.gifpr7Tort.png
Mm, green tea.
Black green tea, in a bag. I also like strawberry tea but I enjoy that with sugar.
I have a green tea every day, it's just a necessity nowadays.
Mm, green tea.
Black green tea, in a bag. I also like strawberry tea but I enjoy that with sugar.
I have a green tea every day, it's just a necessity nowadays.
ZNhRsiG.png
@Daten
I love green teas, fruity teas, and sweet teas in general.
One of my favorite teas is matcha. It has a really nice, mild, nutty taste. I also like flavored teas a lot.
@Daten
I love green teas, fruity teas, and sweet teas in general.
One of my favorite teas is matcha. It has a really nice, mild, nutty taste. I also like flavored teas a lot.
tumblr_static_c2r2n9pix6o0w8wwog84g8ck4.gifr72DSyO.png
Teaaaaaaaaaaa.

I recently bought my husband an electric kettle, and I honestly think I use it more than he does :P I'm a tea fiend!

I'm not too picky with my tea, but if I can get my hands on some good loose-leaf English breakfast tea, I am a happy person. I also really love earl grey, orange pekoe, and vanilla chai.
Teaaaaaaaaaaa.

I recently bought my husband an electric kettle, and I honestly think I use it more than he does :P I'm a tea fiend!

I'm not too picky with my tea, but if I can get my hands on some good loose-leaf English breakfast tea, I am a happy person. I also really love earl grey, orange pekoe, and vanilla chai.
AZSzsEP.png13184.pngAZSzsEP.png
I am a succer for non-caffinated bagged herbal teas. I have like 20 different boxes of flavors. It's honestly the best thing ever. I never run out of things to drink.
I am a succer for non-caffinated bagged herbal teas. I have like 20 different boxes of flavors. It's honestly the best thing ever. I never run out of things to drink.

Rain
They/Them
Ice Flight!
bb8_ice_banner_1_2_by_jeanpolnareff-d9v0n0j.png

Please ping me if you want me to see it!
My clan is a home for all wayward dragons.
I love the Lipton green tea with citrus, and flower teas! I always like the cold teas from the hot teas. There's this store my brother goes for his tea (it's loose tea) and it sells a youthberry tea! I like it but I'm always too broke to buy anything from it. If anyone has a Teavana around then I definitely recommend going in there and buying tea if you can.
I love the Lipton green tea with citrus, and flower teas! I always like the cold teas from the hot teas. There's this store my brother goes for his tea (it's loose tea) and it sells a youthberry tea! I like it but I'm always too broke to buy anything from it. If anyone has a Teavana around then I definitely recommend going in there and buying tea if you can.
mostly loose fruity tea but i enjoy the occasional cup of black tea ^-^
mostly loose fruity tea but i enjoy the occasional cup of black tea ^-^
NsM4lxJ.png
windvs1.png
The only thing I have to say is that I'm not a expertease in tea!
The only thing I have to say is that I'm not a expertease in tea!
im not a huge tea fan but anything from teavana is A+ especially the fruity stuff that is some quality tea right there.
im not a huge tea fan but anything from teavana is A+ especially the fruity stuff that is some quality tea right there.
tumblr_o93oxdVbpt1v978nio1_250.png
I'm pretty picky about my tea, but I enjoy many different kinds. But for instance, I like earl grey, english breakfast tea, and irish tea with sugar but not with honey and I like them with milk. Green tea I like sugar or honey, but no milk, or no sugar or honey is fine too. My favorite tea right now is Yogi's honey and lavender. I'm not super fond of fruit teas but they're okay.
I'm pretty picky about my tea, but I enjoy many different kinds. But for instance, I like earl grey, english breakfast tea, and irish tea with sugar but not with honey and I like them with milk. Green tea I like sugar or honey, but no milk, or no sugar or honey is fine too. My favorite tea right now is Yogi's honey and lavender. I'm not super fond of fruit teas but they're okay.
v0fa5JY.png
1 2 3 4 5