Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Lair/Nesting Grounds Error
1 2 3 4 5
I'm having this exact issue - I refreshed the image of a week old jumbo hatchling and now I can't access her at all. I'm trying to bond with her familiar and the page is blank except for her name. She's been moved to the back of my lair, and no image is appearing at all. I've cleared my cache but nothing has changed.

(thank you speedy dev team for already working on it, though!)
I'm having this exact issue - I refreshed the image of a week old jumbo hatchling and now I can't access her at all. I'm trying to bond with her familiar and the page is blank except for her name. She's been moved to the back of my lair, and no image is appearing at all. I've cleared my cache but nothing has changed.

(thank you speedy dev team for already working on it, though!)
My SD nest won't hatch either e_e
My SD nest won't hatch either e_e
tRFI5MD.png
I cannot hatch my nest either. I have two wildclaw eggs due today, but when I click on the hatch button I only get one image. I refresh and get another image of a potential offspring, but nothing gets moved to my lair.
I cannot hatch my nest either. I have two wildclaw eggs due today, but when I click on the hatch button I only get one image. I refresh and get another image of a potential offspring, but nothing gets moved to my lair.
The nest that's suppose to hatch to day is not hatching and I'm missing dragons on my second page in my layer. I've already tried clearing my cache and cookies and refreshing the page with f5. I've tried using a different browser but that did not work either.
The nest that's suppose to hatch to day is not hatching and I'm missing dragons on my second page in my layer. I've already tried clearing my cache and cookies and refreshing the page with f5. I've tried using a different browser but that did not work either.
PA72RSC.png
I have three imperial eggs that should have hatched today, I used a boon and have space in my lair.

None of them will hatch upon pressing the button, clearing the cache and using another browser does not work.

Thank you.
I have three imperial eggs that should have hatched today, I used a boon and have space in my lair.

None of them will hatch upon pressing the button, clearing the cache and using another browser does not work.

Thank you.
Likewise, used a boon on my Imp nest. Just one hatchling appears on screen where there should be two, and it does seem to still be randomizing the colors of the hatchling for me each time I try to hatch the nest.

EDIT: Just successfully hatched the nest. Hatchlings are in my lair now. All is good! :3
Likewise, used a boon on my Imp nest. Just one hatchling appears on screen where there should be two, and it does seem to still be randomizing the colors of the hatchling for me each time I try to hatch the nest.

EDIT: Just successfully hatched the nest. Hatchlings are in my lair now. All is good! :3
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
I used a boon to hatch my spiral/ridge nest today. I have twice now attempted to hatch the two eggs and gotten a new hatchling window with just one preview. When I load my lair, there are no new hatchlings, and the eggs are still in the nesting ground ready to hatch.

ETA: Tried it in another browser, problem did not persist. The eggs hatched successfully.
I used a boon to hatch my spiral/ridge nest today. I have twice now attempted to hatch the two eggs and gotten a new hatchling window with just one preview. When I load my lair, there are no new hatchlings, and the eggs are still in the nesting ground ready to hatch.

ETA: Tried it in another browser, problem did not persist. The eggs hatched successfully.
I tried refreshing the image of one of my little baby dragons, and now I can't see a bloody thing! All of my dragons have disappeared. This is how things look from my end right now -

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/8340/epig.png

The only dragon I can "see" in that box there is the one whose image I tried to refresh, and THAT'S not even showing up properly. I cleared my cache, and I tried clicking on her image, but I can't even do that. When I go to the Nesting Grounds to breed my dragons, they still show up there. Why is this happening? I'm kind of freaking out a bit.

Believe me, I tried refreshing too. I'd try out a different browser, but it sounds like nobody's having any luck with that either... I even logged out and logged back in, but no dice. And I don't think this is a problem with my computer, since a lot of other folks seem to be having this issue as well.
I tried refreshing the image of one of my little baby dragons, and now I can't see a bloody thing! All of my dragons have disappeared. This is how things look from my end right now -

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/8340/epig.png

The only dragon I can "see" in that box there is the one whose image I tried to refresh, and THAT'S not even showing up properly. I cleared my cache, and I tried clicking on her image, but I can't even do that. When I go to the Nesting Grounds to breed my dragons, they still show up there. Why is this happening? I'm kind of freaking out a bit.

Believe me, I tried refreshing too. I'd try out a different browser, but it sounds like nobody's having any luck with that either... I even logged out and logged back in, but no dice. And I don't think this is a problem with my computer, since a lot of other folks seem to be having this issue as well.
Also having this issue (with the eggs not hatching).
Also having this issue (with the eggs not hatching).
FR Time +19
Dragon Sales|Item Sales
Just checking in as another person with a nest that won't hatch. Single preview, no buttons to return to lair (aside from the sidebar), and no change when done. I'm headed to work so I don't have time to try much, sorry.
Just checking in as another person with a nest that won't hatch. Single preview, no buttons to return to lair (aside from the sidebar), and no change when done. I'm headed to work so I don't have time to try much, sorry.
1 2 3 4 5