Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Lair/Nesting Grounds Error
1 2 3 4 5
Thank you so much, the problem seems to be fixed now for me.
Thank you so much, the problem seems to be fixed now for me.
I can hatch babies! :D
I can hatch babies! :D
Y3kY2LN.png
Ok, should be fixed.

WE recently set up a test server environment, and it looks like some of the changes that weren't ready yet on our test server accidentally got pushed to live before they were properly completed. Your lairs should be fine, and it's now possible to hatch your nests.

Note that colors are generated when a nest hatches, not when the eggs are laid. If you attempted to hatch a nest during the bug and saw a preview of the babies, they'll probably be different colors when you hatch them for real because those previous babies were never officially created.
Ok, should be fixed.

WE recently set up a test server environment, and it looks like some of the changes that weren't ready yet on our test server accidentally got pushed to live before they were properly completed. Your lairs should be fine, and it's now possible to hatch your nests.

Note that colors are generated when a nest hatches, not when the eggs are laid. If you attempted to hatch a nest during the bug and saw a preview of the babies, they'll probably be different colors when you hatch them for real because those previous babies were never officially created.
Woot! Nest is hatched!

One lovely and a sort-of-repeat. Hm.
Woot! Nest is hatched!

One lovely and a sort-of-repeat. Hm.
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
Looks to be fixed :D
Looks to be fixed :D
b9aWflB.png
HAH! Hatched my nest successfully now after three ugly glitch babies, and the real ones are much better. Thank!
HAH! Hatched my nest successfully now after three ugly glitch babies, and the real ones are much better. Thank!
Hurrah, thanks for getting this fixed so quickly!
Hurrah, thanks for getting this fixed so quickly!
1 2 3 4 5