Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Too Many Dergs
1 2
My lair is full and I have a Nocturne Egg and a full nest waiting to hatch, please take Dergs!
My lair is full and I have a Nocturne Egg and a full nest waiting to hatch, please take Dergs!
Always willing to RP! I prefer it over DeviantArt though. Check my page for a link to my dA account!
If you see one of my dergons and you like, just ask! Always willing to trade!

Lives +3 Hours Server Time
@EternalParody
Try the raffle section
@EternalParody
Try the raffle section
187008e47976df5e48be1a2aaddf54ba4af76fbc.gif
@WreckandRule
Explain please?...
@WreckandRule
Explain please?...
Always willing to RP! I prefer it over DeviantArt though. Check my page for a link to my dA account!

How much for Lynwen?
How much for Lynwen?
spiral_custom_sig.png
@EternalParody

The person meant you could give them away in the raffles forum if you're desperate. Best bet is to put your dragons on the ah for exalt price of about 8k for adults, 5k for hatchlings. Best to name your dragons too, wouldn't want them to go unnamed! Or exalt them yourself!

also I would save the nocturne egg for when the new color wheel comes out, be much more fun (and potentially profitable) then!

Also are you selling SnowFang?
@EternalParody

The person meant you could give them away in the raffles forum if you're desperate. Best bet is to put your dragons on the ah for exalt price of about 8k for adults, 5k for hatchlings. Best to name your dragons too, wouldn't want them to go unnamed! Or exalt them yourself!

also I would save the nocturne egg for when the new color wheel comes out, be much more fun (and potentially profitable) then!

Also are you selling SnowFang?
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature

How much Moolah we talkin for SnowFang?
Also, I no good at Raffle shtuff...

@CadenceACat

Eh...
What would you be willing to offer for her?...
@BeingOfNature

How much Moolah we talkin for SnowFang?
Also, I no good at Raffle shtuff...

@CadenceACat

Eh...
What would you be willing to offer for her?...

@EternalParody hmmmm, how does 20k tr sound?

eh, it seems daunting running your own raffle!
@EternalParody hmmmm, how does 20k tr sound?

eh, it seems daunting running your own raffle!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature

0_0
20K?...
Sure, if that's what you wanna pay.
@BeingOfNature

0_0
20K?...
Sure, if that's what you wanna pay.

@EternalParody if you don't mind your dragons getting exalted, putting them up on the AH for 15kt ish will pretty much guarantee a sale over the next few days. Or sell them to Light/Plague on their public buy threads in Dragons Wanted.
@EternalParody if you don't mind your dragons getting exalted, putting them up on the AH for 15kt ish will pretty much guarantee a sale over the next few days. Or sell them to Light/Plague on their public buy threads in Dragons Wanted.
@Kaolyn

Hm. I will try that. Thanks. :)
@Kaolyn

Hm. I will try that. Thanks. :)

1 2