Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Raffle] DG Autumn Imperial ~ Ends 10/17
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Martienne

Thank you, but umm...I sent you 3 hatchlings and 3 adults and only got 19 tickets, as UmiDraco who only sent 3 hatchlings got 20 tickets...x)
@Martienne

Thank you, but umm...I sent you 3 hatchlings and 3 adults and only got 19 tickets, as UmiDraco who only sent 3 hatchlings got 20 tickets...x)
@kou

Thank you for notifying me. I had some disruptions at that time that apparently distracted me more than I realized.

@umidraco
@merle

Mistakes with your ticket numbers have been rectified.
@kou

Thank you for notifying me. I had some disruptions at that time that apparently distracted me more than I realized.

@umidraco
@merle

Mistakes with your ticket numbers have been rectified.
@Martienne

Name: Calithil
Payment: 1 adult dragon
# of tickets: 12
@Martienne

Name: Calithil
Payment: 1 adult dragon
# of tickets: 12
@Martienne

Alright no problemos, the offspring is going to be so pretty : )
@Martienne

Alright no problemos, the offspring is going to be so pretty : )
@Martienne

Name: DuskWitch13
Payment: 2 hatchling Dragons
# of tickets: 14

Sending dragons via Crossroads now...
@Martienne

Name: DuskWitch13
Payment: 2 hatchling Dragons
# of tickets: 14

Sending dragons via Crossroads now...
p2NExKd.png Mi9lokp.gif vIg3iR3.gifnWzXrhS.gif
@Calithil
@DuskWitch13

Thank you, your tickets have been added to the list. c:
@Calithil
@DuskWitch13

Thank you, your tickets have been added to the list. c:
Name: laserface
Payment: 3 hatchlings 1 adult
# of tickets: 33

@Martienne
Name: laserface
Payment: 3 hatchlings 1 adult
# of tickets: 33

@Martienne
@laserface

Your newest tickets have been added. c:
@laserface

Your newest tickets have been added. c:
@frostkingdemetri @bleachedblack @anarin @laserface @boomxpop @doubleidentityy @tinylongwing @dontcallmegol @silverjade @waffle @calithil @crimsonsun @gargu @famousfolly @tealscourge @greenwolfkate @topsecretgirly @jaded @sakurawind @ladydruiza @jadeempress @kou @umidraco @merle @duskwitch13

Admin note: For balancing purposes I have elected to change the number of tickets that may be purchased via treasure. Accordingly, @doubleidentityy and @dontcallmegol have been awarded additional tickets.

Please forgive these changes as this is my first time running a raffle and I am learning as I go.
@frostkingdemetri @bleachedblack @anarin @laserface @boomxpop @doubleidentityy @tinylongwing @dontcallmegol @silverjade @waffle @calithil @crimsonsun @gargu @famousfolly @tealscourge @greenwolfkate @topsecretgirly @jaded @sakurawind @ladydruiza @jadeempress @kou @umidraco @merle @duskwitch13

Admin note: For balancing purposes I have elected to change the number of tickets that may be purchased via treasure. Accordingly, @doubleidentityy and @dontcallmegol have been awarded additional tickets.

Please forgive these changes as this is my first time running a raffle and I am learning as I go.
@farli

Your hatchlings have been added to the ticket count. Thanks!
@farli

Your hatchlings have been added to the ticket count. Thanks!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12