Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Raffle] DG Autumn Imperial ~ Ends 10/17
@frostkingdemetri @bleachedblack @anarin @laserface @boomxpop @doubleidentityy @tinylongwing @dontcallmegol @silverjade @waffle @calithil @crimsonsun @gargu @famousfolly @tealscourge @greenwolfkate @topsecretgirly @jaded @sakurawind @ladydruiza @jadeempress @kou @umidraco @merle @duskwitch13 @farli @mirialdo @lunadora

Please see the first page of the thread for the drawing results!
@frostkingdemetri @bleachedblack @anarin @laserface @boomxpop @doubleidentityy @tinylongwing @dontcallmegol @silverjade @waffle @calithil @crimsonsun @gargu @famousfolly @tealscourge @greenwolfkate @topsecretgirly @jaded @sakurawind @ladydruiza @jadeempress @kou @umidraco @merle @duskwitch13 @farli @mirialdo @lunadora

Please see the first page of the thread for the drawing results!
@Martienne

Oh my goodness, what a way to brighten today! And such a difficult decision to make too! But I think I will take the sunshine female please.
@Martienne

Oh my goodness, what a way to brighten today! And such a difficult decision to make too! But I think I will take the sunshine female please.
Holy cow, such beautiful hatchlings, Marti!
Holy cow, such beautiful hatchlings, Marti!
zBstkwt.png
@Martienne: Wow!
hmm I will take a orange/orage male please :3
@Martienne: Wow!
hmm I will take a orange/orage male please :3
@tealscourge
@gargu

Your babies have been sent. Again, congratulations!
@tealscourge
@gargu

Your babies have been sent. Again, congratulations!
@Martienne Received safe and sound, thank you very much once again. I will take good care of her.
@Martienne Received safe and sound, thank you very much once again. I will take good care of her.