Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] A buncha stuff- Fams, Apparel etc!
1 2 3
Right! [s]So I'm in a bit of a bidding war and I need to liquidate some of this stuff in my hoard.[/s] Not bidding for stuff any more so I'm more open to trades and such. Happy to go below LAH. Anyway here are the goods, at least the ones that are worth anything: [quote=Familiars][item=Dunhoof Ambassador][item=Mock Firebird][item=Perching Java Sparrow][/quote] [quote=Apparel][item=Twilight Sylvan Twist][item=Navy Aviator Coat][item=Crimson Leg Silks][item=Crimson Silk Veil][item=Blushing Pink Rose][item=Journeyman's Satchels][item=Black Wolf Cape][item=Winter Wolf Cape][item=Marigold Flowerfall][item=Cloudy Feathered Wings][item=Wavespun Feathered Wings][item=Wavespun Tail Feathers][item=Witch's Tatters][item=Sorcerer's Tatters][/quote] [quote=Festival Chests][item=Frosted Chest][item=Below Zero Chest][item=Veins of Gold Chest][item=Painted History Chest][item=Petrified Pinions Chest][item=Rock and Root Chest][item=Cradle of Goo Chest][item=Cursed Watcher Chest][item=Union of Decay Chest][item=Enchanted Drake Chest][item=Starwood Golem Chest][item=Crystalspine Aura Chest][item=Soul Gems Chest][item=Little Universe Chest][item=Skogsbrand Chest][item=Lava Eater Chest][item=Furnace Queen Chest][item=Spirits Ablaze Chest][item=Thunder Spear Chest][item=Creeping Circuits Chest][item=Candor Chest][item=Sunbreak Chest][item=Brightheart Chest][item=Springy Sprouts Chest][item=Lantern Chest][/quote] [quote=Accents - Festival][skin=12542][skin=13244][skin=13248][/quote] [quote=Swipp/Baldwin/Various][item=Java Sparrow]x98 [item=Duskrat]x91 [item=Onyx Cobra]x19 [item=Opal Cobra]x17 [item=Emerald Striker]x55 [item=Amethyst Striker]x31 [item=Ambush]x2 I have more but those are the highlights :> Let me know what you're looking for though! I might have some in the hoard.[/quote] EDIT: Oh I have some G1s too if anyone was interested, all are unbred. Make an offer, I'll be a little pickier about the XXY [quote=Maverick][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16998225] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/169983/16998225_350.png[/img] [/url] Silver/Silver/Sand Unbred, Ungened[/center][/quote] [quote=Valentino][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9386305] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93864/9386305_350.png[/img] [/url] Chocolate/Carmine/Midnight Unbred, Ungened[/center][/quote] [quote=Adalina][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19609361] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196094/19609361_350.png[/img] [/url] Sand/Violet/Gold Unbred, Ungened[/center][/quote]
Right! So I'm in a bit of a bidding war and I need to liquidate some of this stuff in my hoard. Not bidding for stuff any more so I'm more open to trades and such. Happy to go below LAH.

Anyway here are the goods, at least the ones that are worth anything:
Familiars wrote:
Dunhoof Ambassador Mock Firebird Perching Java Sparrow
Apparel wrote:
Twilight Sylvan Twist Navy Aviator Coat Crimson Leg Silks Crimson Silk Veil Blushing Pink Rose Black Wolf Cape Winter Wolf Cape Marigold Flowerfall Cloudy Feathered Wings Wavespun Feathered Wings Wavespun Tail Feathers Witch's Tatters Sorcerer's Tatters
Festival Chests wrote:
Frosted Chest Below Zero Chest Veins of Gold Chest Painted History Chest Petrified Pinions Chest Rock and Root Chest Cradle of Goo Chest Cursed Watcher Chest Union of Decay Chest Enchanted Drake Chest Starwood Golem Chest Crystalspine Aura Chest Soul Gems Chest Little Universe Chest Skogsbrand Chest Lava Eater Chest Furnace Queen Chest Thunder Spear Chest Creeping Circuits Chest Candor Chest Sunbreak Chest Brightheart Chest Lantern Chest
Accents - Festival wrote:
Swipp/Baldwin/Various wrote:
Java Sparrow x98 Duskrat x91
Onyx Cobra x19 Opal Cobra x17 Emerald Striker x55 Amethyst Striker x31
Ambush x2
I have more but those are the highlights :> Let me know what you're looking for though! I might have some in the hoard.

EDIT: Oh I have some G1s too if anyone was interested, all are unbred. Make an offer, I'll be a little pickier about the XXY
Maverick wrote:

16998225_350.png

Silver/Silver/Sand
Unbred, Ungened
Valentino wrote:

9386305_350.png

Chocolate/Carmine/Midnight
Unbred, Ungened
Adalina wrote:

19609361_350.png

Sand/Violet/Gold
Unbred, Ungened
@Kievan Hello! I'm very interested in that sand/obs/gold boy, though I'm not sure what would be a good offer for him. Did you have a price range in mind?
@Kievan Hello! I'm very interested in that sand/obs/gold boy, though I'm not sure what would be a good offer for him. Did you have a price range in mind?
FR_signature.png
@Krin

I bought him for 150kt so I'd be happy with something around that amount :>
@Krin

I bought him for 150kt so I'd be happy with something around that amount :>
@Kievan I have 180k on hand if that sounds ok to you!
@Kievan I have 180k on hand if that sounds ok to you!
FR_signature.png
@Krin

That's fine! Do you mind setting up the CR? (on mobile, impossible to navigate menus :c )
@Krin

That's fine! Do you mind setting up the CR? (on mobile, impossible to navigate menus :c )
@Kievan No worries c: Sending CR in a second, thanks so much!
@Kievan No worries c: Sending CR in a second, thanks so much!
FR_signature.png
@Kievan Can I get prices for the Accent: Splash and sylvan apparel?
@Kievan Can I get prices for the Accent: Splash and sylvan apparel?
@kayoko

Lowest on the AH For Accent: Splash is 98kt, I'll do 80kt :>

Diaphanous Sylvan Wings are 41kt on the AH, I'll do 35kt, the Siren Sylvan Anklets are 28kt on the AH, I'll do 22kt.

So total for all three items is 137kt ^^
@kayoko

Lowest on the AH For Accent: Splash is 98kt, I'll do 80kt :>

Diaphanous Sylvan Wings are 41kt on the AH, I'll do 35kt, the Siren Sylvan Anklets are 28kt on the AH, I'll do 22kt.

So total for all three items is 137kt ^^
@Kievan Awesome. I'll send you a message with the treasure.
@Kievan Awesome. I'll send you a message with the treasure.
@Kievan

How much for the mantarune?
@Kievan

How much for the mantarune?
1 2 3