Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] A buncha stuff- Fams, Apparel etc!
1 2 3
@wittykitsune

LAH is 180kt right now, so I'll do 165kt :>
@wittykitsune

LAH is 180kt right now, so I'll do 165kt :>
@Kievan

Deal, I'll send the treasure now.
@Kievan

Deal, I'll send the treasure now.
@Kievan

How much for the peace done ;v;
@Kievan

How much for the peace done ;v;
6klg2iF.png
@RoarTigerRoar

LAH Is 23kt so I'll take 20kt! :)
@RoarTigerRoar

LAH Is 23kt so I'll take 20kt! :)
@kievan

Sending the Treasure right away!
@kievan

Sending the Treasure right away!
6klg2iF.png
@Kievan how much for the Peace Dove, The Marigold Flowerfall, and the Spirit Ablaze skin?
@Kievan how much for the Peace Dove, The Marigold Flowerfall, and the Spirit Ablaze skin?
AdoptSkycat_zpslp7i9ijb.png
@RedHeadCaitlin

Ahh unfortunately the peace dove was sold just a few seconds ago, but I can give you prices on the other two still!

Marigold Flowerfall: LAH is 50kt so I'll take 45kt!

Spirit Ablaze: LAH Is 100kt so I'll take 90kt :>

A total of 135kt if you want both!
@RedHeadCaitlin

Ahh unfortunately the peace dove was sold just a few seconds ago, but I can give you prices on the other two still!

Marigold Flowerfall: LAH is 50kt so I'll take 45kt!

Spirit Ablaze: LAH Is 100kt so I'll take 90kt :>

A total of 135kt if you want both!
@Kievan how long could you hold the Spirit Ablaze? I have 53k right now, so I might take a bit to save for it
@Kievan how long could you hold the Spirit Ablaze? I have 53k right now, so I might take a bit to save for it
@RedHeadCaitlin

I'd be happy to hold it for you for 24 hours, but please do note that my main goal is to liquidate this stuff ASAP for a bidding war. I'd be happy to sell you the marigold flowerfall right now if you'd rather have that instead.
@RedHeadCaitlin

I'd be happy to hold it for you for 24 hours, but please do note that my main goal is to liquidate this stuff ASAP for a bidding war. I'd be happy to sell you the marigold flowerfall right now if you'd rather have that instead.
@Kievan If, in 24 hours, I don't have enough for the accent, i'll probably buy something else because you have lots of cool stuff. Your clan profile says you like gold themed stuff, could I use a Golden Birdskull Headdress for partial payment?
@Kievan If, in 24 hours, I don't have enough for the accent, i'll probably buy something else because you have lots of cool stuff. Your clan profile says you like gold themed stuff, could I use a Golden Birdskull Headdress for partial payment?
1 2 3