Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gathering issue
I can't click gather items at all even if I haven't gathered yet. Strange.
I can't click gather items at all even if I haven't gathered yet. Strange.
@Riverdrake8151

Details. Is it saying you have 0 turns? Do you have your given turns and its just not registering the click? We cant help unless we know what the problem is cause the solutions are totally different.

If the button isnt registering, then you need to clear your browser's cache and cookies.

If you have no gathering turns - did you gather right after roll over or right before? Does someone else have access to your computer that plays FR that mightve gathered on accident thinking they were on their account? If the answer is no to all of them, then you need to write the staff via the Contact Us for help.

Just for future bug reporting, check out this thread.
@Riverdrake8151

Details. Is it saying you have 0 turns? Do you have your given turns and its just not registering the click? We cant help unless we know what the problem is cause the solutions are totally different.

If the button isnt registering, then you need to clear your browser's cache and cookies.

If you have no gathering turns - did you gather right after roll over or right before? Does someone else have access to your computer that plays FR that mightve gathered on accident thinking they were on their account? If the answer is no to all of them, then you need to write the staff via the Contact Us for help.

Just for future bug reporting, check out this thread.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
To answer all your questions @ACWN, no.
No one has access.
I did not already gather.
To answer all your questions @ACWN, no.
No one has access.
I did not already gather.