Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [breed] Pterosaur Dragon
1 2 3 4 5
support!
support!
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
@Hanoverian23 Hi This is the pterosaur I have based it off: [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/60/Gfp-quetzalcaotlus.jpg/500px-Gfp-quetzalcaotlus.jpg[/img] Quetzalcoatlus - yes, I've probably shrink wrapped it horribly ([url=https://m.reddit.com/r/SpeculativeEvolution/comments/2687iu/shrinkwrapping_is_a_term_used_to_describe_the_way/]definition[/url]) Making the beak a point of sexual dimorphism would be interesting, i had considered a feathery tail but thought that it might be too similar to pearlcatchers. As for the pose, that's just the first sketch I came up with that I liked, yes I can see the similarities, maybe it's something I can work on when I have some free time?
@Hanoverian23
Hi
This is the pterosaur I have based it off:
500px-Gfp-quetzalcaotlus.jpg
Quetzalcoatlus - yes, I've probably shrink wrapped it horribly (definition)

Making the beak a point of sexual dimorphism would be interesting, i had considered a feathery tail but thought that it might be too similar to pearlcatchers. As for the pose, that's just the first sketch I came up with that I liked, yes I can see the similarities, maybe it's something I can work on when I have some free time?
Instagram
Tumblr
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
I quite like this design! Support from me <3
I quite like this design! Support from me <3
I'm so sorry, this idea has not died, I've just been crazy busy. [quote=Quetzalcoatlus-based dragon ] [b]Obtained:[/b] Treasure Market Place [b]Rarity:[/b] Uncommon [b]Breeding Cooldown:[/b] 25 Days [b]Diet[/b]: Seafood, Meat (maybe plants)[/quote] This is the most I have so far, I've been speculating about what size they could be, I imagine that if they were 'life sized' to the pterosaurs they're based on they would have a "wingspan at 10–11 meters (33–36 ft)." [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e5/Quetzscale1.png[/img] which would make them pretty tall but with a shorter body than a guardian, then again, this is including the length of the beak which could account for some of their size. When I have some time I'll try to create a proper size chart for these guys!
I'm so sorry, this idea has not died, I've just been crazy busy.
Quetzalcoatlus-based dragon wrote:
Obtained:
Treasure Market Place
Rarity:
Uncommon
Breeding Cooldown:
25 Days
Diet:
Seafood, Meat (maybe plants)
This is the most I have so far, I've been speculating about what size they could be, I imagine that if they were 'life sized' to the pterosaurs they're based on they would have a "wingspan at 10–11 meters (33–36 ft)."
Quetzscale1.png
which would make them pretty tall but with a shorter body than a guardian, then again, this is including the length of the beak which could account for some of their size.
When I have some time I'll try to create a proper size chart for these guys!
Instagram
Tumblr
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@Strigiforma
I support this! (p.s It reminders me of the one in ark...)
@Strigiforma
I support this! (p.s It reminders me of the one in ark...)
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
I'm in full support of this, we really need some dino like dragons!
I'm in full support of this, we really need some dino like dragons!
Looks cool!
Looks cool!
yes!! bird like dragons would be nice

support
yes!! bird like dragons would be nice

support
hi im kida | 26 | he/him | i like kpop
+3 FR (EST)

Qm53q0n.gifTJUR0nH.pngFfDZyVU.png
  • i accept all friend requests!
  • none of my lore is finished
I need twenty of these. Immediately.
I need twenty of these. Immediately.
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
As a giant palaeontology enthusiast (still my desired career tbh), and especially a lover of the dinosaurs, pterosaurs and marine reptiles of the Mesozoic era, I support this 1000%

I'm a big fan of more 'elegant' dragon designs and this one has it in spades, as well as being different from any dragon already on the site, so it would be a lovely addition and I'd probably have so many in my lair.
As a giant palaeontology enthusiast (still my desired career tbh), and especially a lover of the dinosaurs, pterosaurs and marine reptiles of the Mesozoic era, I support this 1000%

I'm a big fan of more 'elegant' dragon designs and this one has it in spades, as well as being different from any dragon already on the site, so it would be a lovely addition and I'd probably have so many in my lair.
*insert witty signature here*
1 2 3 4 5