Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [breed] Pterosaur Dragon
1 2 3 4 5
I support this :D i think they should share cd with skydancers :D
I support this :D i think they should share cd with skydancers :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
I'm not sure whether I want to make it so their crest expresses their secondary or tertiary gene, on the gene/colour examples I have a glimmer crest whereas here I've got a toxin crest (apologies for colour incorrectness) Also which pterosaur beak shape? [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/d38f/f/2016/018/8/b/sketch181171835_by_strigi_forme-d9of8er.png[/img]
I'm not sure whether I want to make it so their crest expresses their secondary or tertiary gene, on the gene/colour examples I have a glimmer crest whereas here I've got a toxin crest (apologies for colour incorrectness)
Also which pterosaur beak shape?
sketch181171835_by_strigi_forme-d9of8er.png
Instagram
Tumblr
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@Strigiforma

Hm. Don't worry about the forearms. They're just fine, and actually adorable being so small. I don't really see that many issues coming out of it aside from anything on the left arm getting mostly covered up, but that doesn't seem like too much of an issue since most arm apparel goes on both limbs.

As for the crest situation; it seems like it would flow much better if it was matched to the tert. The toxic image, if it was colored properly with both wings showing the gene, would have way too much going on in the same area; and the crest would probably seem to just disappear into the wing.

And as for the beak; the one you already have is really the best. It's long and narrow to make it clear that it is primarily a fishing species; but yet not entirely unbelievable that it could also scavenge meat. Also it's narrow profile just adds to the breed's elegance and fits the best with how you currently have the body; as the one with the "horn" would look more appropriate on a tiny Fae-like breed; while the huge one with the psuedo-fangs seems like it would fit more onto something large and bulky/muscular like a Guardian.
@Strigiforma

Hm. Don't worry about the forearms. They're just fine, and actually adorable being so small. I don't really see that many issues coming out of it aside from anything on the left arm getting mostly covered up, but that doesn't seem like too much of an issue since most arm apparel goes on both limbs.

As for the crest situation; it seems like it would flow much better if it was matched to the tert. The toxic image, if it was colored properly with both wings showing the gene, would have way too much going on in the same area; and the crest would probably seem to just disappear into the wing.

And as for the beak; the one you already have is really the best. It's long and narrow to make it clear that it is primarily a fishing species; but yet not entirely unbelievable that it could also scavenge meat. Also it's narrow profile just adds to the breed's elegance and fits the best with how you currently have the body; as the one with the "horn" would look more appropriate on a tiny Fae-like breed; while the huge one with the psuedo-fangs seems like it would fit more onto something large and bulky/muscular like a Guardian.
g9YXQbU.gifwpEE9mo.pngg9YXQbU.gif
@RugaQwarrcall
Thanks for the feedback!
I get where you're coming from with the genes (sorry for for my laziness for the wrong colours and only one wing) and beak shape, I hadn't really considered them as an elegant species but now I can see some elegance in them and yes I think that would be the best beak.
@RugaQwarrcall
Thanks for the feedback!
I get where you're coming from with the genes (sorry for for my laziness for the wrong colours and only one wing) and beak shape, I hadn't really considered them as an elegant species but now I can see some elegance in them and yes I think that would be the best beak.
Instagram
Tumblr
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
This is really a nice idea! I love these guys - they are unique and don't look too closely to other species. Support!
This is really a nice idea! I love these guys - they are unique and don't look too closely to other species. Support!

This dragon looks wonderful and I think it would make a wonderful addition to the breeds here. I can see it looking very cute and intimidating based on what colors it has. You also took the time to make it look like this really could be an addition to this site. I fully support it.
This dragon looks wonderful and I think it would make a wonderful addition to the breeds here. I can see it looking very cute and intimidating based on what colors it has. You also took the time to make it look like this really could be an addition to this site. I fully support it.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.gifShadowPlagueanimation_zps69efc874.gifDVEpARr.png
@strigiforma

I love this idea- pterosaurs are so weird and unique, and I think this design is very different from all the current dragon designs, I totally support this!
@strigiforma

I love this idea- pterosaurs are so weird and unique, and I think this design is very different from all the current dragon designs, I totally support this!
If this ever becomes a real thing, I will save up all of my treasure to get a breed change scroll. I like this because I have so many wyvern characters, but wyverns can't be implemented because they don't have enough arms.

Also, any concept art for the hatchling?
If this ever becomes a real thing, I will save up all of my treasure to get a breed change scroll. I like this because I have so many wyvern characters, but wyverns can't be implemented because they don't have enough arms.

Also, any concept art for the hatchling?
Mg9qSuP.gif
Great idea!!! I support this XD
Great idea!!! I support this XD
27953444.pngLumina's lvl 25 dragons riversong_charity_raffleblack_by_manecoon-dbh5oz8.gif
This seems completely different from the other dragons onsite, and very elegant as another person said. I like it.
This seems completely different from the other dragons onsite, and very elegant as another person said. I like it.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
1 2 3 4 5