Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Golden Bantam Fangar (SOLD)
1 2
It was probably my own screw up.....lol
@Choccie
It was probably my own screw up.....lol
@Choccie
gtRoPZg.png 4YqEWE5.png 27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png
[quote name="Vaze" date=2016-02-02 12:14:17] @Padawan Would you take 800kt for it? [/quote] @Vaze Upon thinking about it, I'd still like to see more offers, but I'll definitely keep this one in mind in case I don't hear anything else soon. As of right now, you're the only person who's come forward. Thank yall for being so helpful and responsive within the thread! I won't re-ping the spreadsheet folks seeing as that's already been taken care of, but anybody may come forward and throw a number at me, haha. BTW @Choccie I have some lair expanding and, by coincidence, gene stuff I wanna take care of too. Good luck with your projects! :)
Vaze wrote on 2016-02-02:
@Padawan
Would you take 800kt for it?

@Vaze Upon thinking about it, I'd still like to see more offers, but I'll definitely keep this one in mind in case I don't hear anything else soon. As of right now, you're the only person who's come forward.

Thank yall for being so helpful and responsive within the thread! I won't re-ping the spreadsheet folks seeing as that's already been taken care of, but anybody may come forward and throw a number at me, haha.

BTW @Choccie I have some lair expanding and, by coincidence, gene stuff I wanna take care of too. Good luck with your projects! :)
1 2