Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Runestones Issues
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 65 66
I think it's been broken for like, close to two weeks for me now? Always displays 00000/75000 and won't progress past the first level.

I changed over to Shock Switch for treasure .___.
I think it's been broken for like, close to two weeks for me now? Always displays 00000/75000 and won't progress past the first level.

I changed over to Shock Switch for treasure .___.
4zDtm1S.png
and its down again for me it lasted half a day
and its down again for me it lasted half a day
Even after the restart, the cards turn over so slowly for me that the timer sometimes runs out (or I take a huge hit to the time bonus treasure). Very lame.
Even after the restart, the cards turn over so slowly for me that the timer sometimes runs out (or I take a huge hit to the time bonus treasure). Very lame.
Treasure count not reset and it is not working.
Treasure count not reset and it is not working.
It's not working again. It was working earlier today though.
It's not working again. It was working earlier today though.
I just received a pop-up message saying "Runestones is currently being worked on - pardon the mess!" when I entered the page. I continued on and tried to play it, and it worked perfectly! For me, at least. First time in weeks that I got to play it.
I just received a pop-up message saying "Runestones is currently being worked on - pardon the mess!" when I entered the page. I continued on and tried to play it, and it worked perfectly! For me, at least. First time in weeks that I got to play it.
2uq3ZkE.png
Runestones is experiencing some server-side issues that I'm hoping to clear up in the next few days. In the meantime, I would avoid playing it. Sorry!
Runestones is experiencing some server-side issues that I'm hoping to clear up in the next few days. In the meantime, I would avoid playing it. Sorry!
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
xD Runestones has always been glitch on me. I think even when I first joined. It has it's good days, where it DOES work, but mostly it doesn't x3
xD Runestones has always been glitch on me. I think even when I first joined. It has it's good days, where it DOES work, but mostly it doesn't x3
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
Runestones has decided to start, but even if I clear the board, the timer still ticks down to 0 and then just stops there and does nothing.
Runestones has decided to start, but even if I clear the board, the timer still ticks down to 0 and then just stops there and does nothing.
Sapphire Hatchery - JUST SEND A MESSAGE MY WAY
[quote name="Thrage" date="2013-09-26 20:52:45"]Runestones is experiencing some server-side issues that I'm hoping to clear up in the next few days. In the meantime, I would avoid playing it. Sorry![/quote] It's just good to hear that someone's working on it. Thank you, Thrage. :^)
Thrage wrote on 2013-09-26 20:52:45:

It's just good to hear that someone's working on it. Thank you, Thrage. :^)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 65 66