Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Is this site just all tumblr?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[quote name="KsCandide" date=2016-02-01 19:52:00] Okay, there was one person who often reblogged things like "if you don't reblog this you're a meanie-weanie!" (more or less) so I just NOPED right out of that person's blog. Please educate me, lord knows I need it. But I'm not getting into drama- too much crap irl to deal with online nonesense. [/quote] My favorite tumblr thing is the ones dedicated to rebloging things tagged #donotreblog or whatever.
KsCandide wrote on 2016-02-01:
Okay, there was one person who often reblogged things like "if you don't reblog this you're a meanie-weanie!" (more or less) so I just NOPED right out of that person's blog. Please educate me, lord knows I need it. But I'm not getting into drama- too much crap irl to deal with online nonesense.
My favorite tumblr thing is the ones dedicated to rebloging things tagged #donotreblog or whatever.
@Skub

Wait what? Tumblr's like that actually exist? That's just stupid.

I was talking about something completely different but that's just... -_-
@Skub

giphy.gif
[quote name="KsCandide" date=2016-02-01 19:57:12] Wait what? Tumblr's like that actually exist? That's just stupid. I was talking about something completely different but that's just... -_- [/quote] They do, they do nothing but reblog donotreblog just to make people mad and it always makes me laugh. On one hand, it's sad that someone does that. On the other hand, why post something to a public site if you don't want it reblogged?
KsCandide wrote on 2016-02-01:

They do, they do nothing but reblog donotreblog just to make people mad and it always makes me laugh. On one hand, it's sad that someone does that. On the other hand, why post something to a public site if you don't want it reblogged?
i only post pictures of flowers honestly

i try to avoid tumblr drama and fights, not worth my energy
i only post pictures of flowers honestly

i try to avoid tumblr drama and fights, not worth my energy
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
@TopShiba Tumblr is a cesspool, just see ***********.
@TopShiba Tumblr is a cesspool, just see ***********.
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
Tumblr is just....
Tumblr is just....
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
@MistyGlowy
its a blogging website thats very well known for having an extremely toxic community, but i notice that not all of the are like that...
@MistyGlowy
its a blogging website thats very well known for having an extremely toxic community, but i notice that not all of the are like that...
I have a tumblr, but I'm also an old fart who just likes to laugh at memes and post nature photos.
I have a tumblr, but I'm also an old fart who just likes to laugh at memes and post nature photos.
_____ bcfrplague_gem_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxzc0.pngda
zLwbKxI.png
kE8PZoU.png
GdVZ87H.png
GW180jv.png

Grotesque-2-L.png

"Vyre"
JvUa9ma.png
Just an Unhinged, Wandering Vam-pirate.
wind_rune_20.pnglightning_rune_20.pngwater_rune_20.pngice_rune_20.pngfire_rune_20.pngplague_rune_20.png

Grotesque-2-R.png
bcfrplague_gem_by_littlefiredragon-dbjxzc0.pngda
lAvpyOQ.png
11efmKl.png
2nkYPWq.png
p3Lr8aR.png
I have one, but it's... wrestling and fandom and *********** replies, lol. Twitter is my thing.
I have one, but it's... wrestling and fandom and *********** replies, lol. Twitter is my thing.
ot0aco5.png
I've had tumblr for many years and oh boy, I sure have watched the downfall of it. The mob mentality there is awful and there are a lot of mean people. But, if you follow the right crowd, it can be a nicer place. I personally stay out of all the drama and news and just post things like art and animals! ;o; And from what I've seen on FR, all the other tumblr users have been very nice! So props to them! ;w;
I've had tumblr for many years and oh boy, I sure have watched the downfall of it. The mob mentality there is awful and there are a lot of mean people. But, if you follow the right crowd, it can be a nicer place. I personally stay out of all the drama and news and just post things like art and animals! ;o; And from what I've seen on FR, all the other tumblr users have been very nice! So props to them! ;w;
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13