Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Is this site just all tumblr?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I don't even own a Tumbrl....I just happened to be shown the site one day from an online friend and here I am.
I don't even own a Tumbrl....I just happened to be shown the site one day from an online friend and here I am.
I surprised about the amount of people without tumblrs here. I'll admit, I've got one myself, but only use it to follow my favourite artists so I could dump DA.
Toxic or not, it all depends on who you choose to follow, and how far into the depths you're willing to go.
I surprised about the amount of people without tumblrs here. I'll admit, I've got one myself, but only use it to follow my favourite artists so I could dump DA.
Toxic or not, it all depends on who you choose to follow, and how far into the depths you're willing to go.
79mN6Pt.png
I have a Tumblr but its such a toxic place... or it was until I unfollowed everyone posting negative junk. I find it very helpful for knowing new release dates for cartoons and such! Tumblr gets it first, that's for sure

and the memes. The glorious memes. I love memes
I have a Tumblr but its such a toxic place... or it was until I unfollowed everyone posting negative junk. I find it very helpful for knowing new release dates for cartoons and such! Tumblr gets it first, that's for sure

and the memes. The glorious memes. I love memes
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
I have a Tumblr.My main is mostly for me to blabber about fandoms. And some art.
I have a Tumblr.My main is mostly for me to blabber about fandoms. And some art.
JVh11Ww.png
I stalk it but I've never actually bothered to get an account lol
I stalk it but I've never actually bothered to get an account lol
hey how you doing? well i'm doing just fine.
i lied i'm dying inside

ness, he/him
looking for a dragon with
obsidian or very dark grey primary
red range secondary
male
lightning primal
willing to pay upwards of 200g, depending on colors and genes
I have one but I only follow people and see their posts, if they get annoying well, bye bye! I'm happy lurking, it's what I tend to do anyway haha

I found out about FR from a different petsite that was becoming (well it kinda always was) toxic.
I have one but I only follow people and see their posts, if they get annoying well, bye bye! I'm happy lurking, it's what I tend to do anyway haha

I found out about FR from a different petsite that was becoming (well it kinda always was) toxic.
NH68p.gif
Nope. I technically have/had a Tumblr account but I was only on for one day, didn't get any entertainment value out of it, and forgot about it the next. A few months ago I got an email saying my domain is close to expiring. Big woop.

I was introduced to FR by some long time friends of mine from other VP websites.

Nope. I technically have/had a Tumblr account but I was only on for one day, didn't get any entertainment value out of it, and forgot about it the next. A few months ago I got an email saying my domain is close to expiring. Big woop.

I was introduced to FR by some long time friends of mine from other VP websites.

I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
Tumblr seems like not a fun place to be.

So yeah I don't have a tumblr.
Tumblr seems like not a fun place to be.

So yeah I don't have a tumblr.
I used to, but I abandoned it because I became disgusted with the site.
I used to, but I abandoned it because I became disgusted with the site.
tumblr_ngcp5g6gr01u402sco1_500.gif
I do have a Tumblr, but several people have stated just about the only thing I'd say: namely, your experience on that site seems to depend very strongly on who you follow. As I've been really particular on who I follow, I've never really had any issues.

Okay, there was one person who often reblogged things like "if you don't reblog this you're a meanie-weanie!" (more or less) so I just NOPED right out of that person's blog. Please educate me, lord knows I need it. But I'm not getting into drama- too much crap irl to deal with online nonesense.
I do have a Tumblr, but several people have stated just about the only thing I'd say: namely, your experience on that site seems to depend very strongly on who you follow. As I've been really particular on who I follow, I've never really had any issues.

Okay, there was one person who often reblogged things like "if you don't reblog this you're a meanie-weanie!" (more or less) so I just NOPED right out of that person's blog. Please educate me, lord knows I need it. But I'm not getting into drama- too much crap irl to deal with online nonesense.
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13