Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Is this site just all tumblr?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
The only reason I discovered FR was because of tumblr. Everyone I follow on there is nice as hell, it's all about who you follow and what fandoms you're into.
The only reason I discovered FR was because of tumblr. Everyone I follow on there is nice as hell, it's all about who you follow and what fandoms you're into.
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
@*******
true
and btw what is spunki saga XD
@*******
true
and btw what is spunki saga XD
@Johan
You asked for it, ss saga. The rabbit hole is deep.
@Johan
You asked for it, ss saga. The rabbit hole is deep.
3l6x.png3l6t.png
@TopShiba I had a Tumblr a long time ago, but I deleted it. Way too toxic for me, hout I still love the humor so I often find myself on Reddit/r/meirl same humor, no toxicity.
@TopShiba I had a Tumblr a long time ago, but I deleted it. Way too toxic for me, hout I still love the humor so I often find myself on Reddit/r/meirl same humor, no toxicity.
I'm willing to adopt or rehome any unwanted dragons, just send me a message!
@******* ... woah. o_o
@******* ... woah. o_o
I have a Tumblr and I am quite active there but I found about FR from DeviantArt xD

But yeah, the tumblr community became very toxic so I don't follow many blogs here and I block a lot (mostly the crazy sjws who have the " all white/cis/male people must die" and are very passive agressive about their headcanons ).
However if you know who too follow, what tag/blog to block then you are more than safe as long as you don't get into huge fights about the hot topics. And tob the FR fandom on Tumblr is probably one of the most chill fandom there is on Tumblr at the moment~
I have a Tumblr and I am quite active there but I found about FR from DeviantArt xD

But yeah, the tumblr community became very toxic so I don't follow many blogs here and I block a lot (mostly the crazy sjws who have the " all white/cis/male people must die" and are very passive agressive about their headcanons ).
However if you know who too follow, what tag/blog to block then you are more than safe as long as you don't get into huge fights about the hot topics. And tob the FR fandom on Tumblr is probably one of the most chill fandom there is on Tumblr at the moment~
Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss
@PuchiMausu did you get to the parts of his disturbing, explicit **** and murder threats? Keep in mind, he sent them bc of a failed raffle on a pixel dragon breeding sim game.
@PuchiMausu did you get to the parts of his disturbing, explicit **** and murder threats? Keep in mind, he sent them bc of a failed raffle on a pixel dragon breeding sim game.
3l6x.png3l6t.png
@******* The whole thing is a bit mind-rotting. XD
@******* The whole thing is a bit mind-rotting. XD
@PuchiMausu

it is, he's really gets angry over virtual pet sites. The R & murder threats are beyond silly, they're completely insane.
@PuchiMausu

it is, he's really gets angry over virtual pet sites. The R & murder threats are beyond silly, they're completely insane.
3l6x.png3l6t.png
@******* There's a line that you shouldn't cross, even if you're just trolling, and he definitely crossed it. I'd agree he's totally insane. Though it is somewhat entertaining to read, I must shamefully admit. Some humans never fail to amaze me with their antics! :D
@******* There's a line that you shouldn't cross, even if you're just trolling, and he definitely crossed it. I'd agree he's totally insane. Though it is somewhat entertaining to read, I must shamefully admit. Some humans never fail to amaze me with their antics! :D
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13