Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Stained: A Tertiary Gene
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 116 117
Is it just me, or does this gene often make it easier to see the lineart on dragons? I'll love it just for that if so.

Is it just me, or does this gene often make it easier to see the lineart on dragons? I'll love it just for that if so.

177499lightofknowledge2.png
I've figured out what I don't like about it, other than the price. It makes the "real" colours hidden. Yes, it's good on bad-case dragons, but... I want to be able to see my dragon's real primary and secondary colours under or around the tertiary. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=6&style=2&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=7&tert=37&elem=11&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=6&style=2&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=7&tert=37&elem=11&tertgene=12&spec=prev.png[/img] Like, she doesn't look bad, but I'd like to be able to see the Obsidian and Grey somewhere...
I've figured out what I don't like about it, other than the price.

It makes the "real" colours hidden. Yes, it's good on bad-case dragons, but... I want to be able to see my dragon's real primary and secondary colours under or around the tertiary.

dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=6&style=2&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=7&tert=37&elem=11&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png
dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=6&style=2&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=7&tert=37&elem=11&tertgene=12&spec=prev.png

Like, she doesn't look bad, but I'd like to be able to see the Obsidian and Grey somewhere...
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
[quote name="Natakiro" date=2016-01-30 22:19:09] [quote name="damphyr" date=2016-01-30 22:13:29] [quote name="Chaos199" date=2016-01-30 22:12:04] Haha! But really, is this a teen rated site or not? :P [/quote] Thirteen is still teen! Too young! Think of the damage beefy centaur moobs could do! D: D: D: [/quote] MOOBS ARE DANGEROUS AT ALL AGES! [/quote] a ha ha indeed xD
Natakiro wrote on 2016-01-30:
damphyr wrote on 2016-01-30:
Chaos199 wrote on 2016-01-30:
Haha!

But really, is this a teen rated site or not? :P

Thirteen is still teen! Too young! Think of the damage beefy centaur moobs could do! D: D: D:

MOOBS ARE DANGEROUS AT ALL AGES!

a ha ha
indeed xD
I am not going back through 45 pages to see if this was mentioned, but there's a big gap in Stained coverage around the female Imp tail tuft. [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/a132d037b915480c4c1a4e365f21f7c7/tumblr_o1t0985OzA1th7thdo3_400.png[/img]
I am not going back through 45 pages to see if this was mentioned, but there's a big gap in Stained coverage around the female Imp tail tuft.

tumblr_o1t0985OzA1th7thdo3_400.png
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
Well, this will be confusing... but I love it!! It's like photoshop for your dragons!
Well, this will be confusing... but I love it!! It's like photoshop for your dragons!
I wasn't a fan at first, but it actually makes my hopeless progen have some actual potential? Like I've been waiting for something that can redeem a swamp primary for ages, jokingly saying "I need a gene that makes swamp not look like swamp" and this is finally it.

On the other hand, I really wish Stained had a different gene slot of its own, quaternary I suppose it would be called. That way we could have it and a tert gene together.
I wasn't a fan at first, but it actually makes my hopeless progen have some actual potential? Like I've been waiting for something that can redeem a swamp primary for ages, jokingly saying "I need a gene that makes swamp not look like swamp" and this is finally it.

On the other hand, I really wish Stained had a different gene slot of its own, quaternary I suppose it would be called. That way we could have it and a tert gene together.
JWcyLdR.gif
y'know, I am all about giving some love to the Proudly Pastel Peeps.

Cheers yo, this one's for you.
y'know, I am all about giving some love to the Proudly Pastel Peeps.

Cheers yo, this one's for you.
yellow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5h.png blue_by_mintinol-dbs9d5f.png green_by_mintinol-dbs9d5q.png purple_by_mintinol-dbs9d5m.png
New gene = yuck
New familiars= Whoo Hoo! *runs off to the coli*
New gene = yuck
New familiars= Whoo Hoo! *runs off to the coli*
30oPYgq.png
is this real life
is this real life
To everyone complaining about the new gene messing up carefully bred dragons: literally no one is forcing you to put this gene on any of your dragons. just like every other gene on the site, there are some color and gene combinations it works better with than others. Relax and move on. So you miss out on making a profit selling dragons with this new release. Tough luck, but not FR staff's problem.
To everyone complaining about the new gene messing up carefully bred dragons: literally no one is forcing you to put this gene on any of your dragons. just like every other gene on the site, there are some color and gene combinations it works better with than others. Relax and move on. So you miss out on making a profit selling dragons with this new release. Tough luck, but not FR staff's problem.
⁜tumblr_inline_ouqpdrcHmm1r2ao8y_540.png2HL2oNl.png puLeaDq.png 1QgVVA1.png tumblr_inline_ouqpdrX4gg1r2ao8y_540.png⁜
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 116 117