Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lair Expansions
1 2 3
I would hope that we finally get an even number so the final page is full. My suggestion would be to add 176 - 210 spaces which would add 35 more spaces and give us 14 full pages.

I cannot support purchasing them 1 space at a time, Sorry.
I would hope that we finally get an even number so the final page is full. My suggestion would be to add 176 - 210 spaces which would add 35 more spaces and give us 14 full pages.

I cannot support purchasing them 1 space at a time, Sorry.
Support!
Support!
egg.gif
I think more expansions will be released with the new colors c:
If not, then they really should.
I think more expansions will be released with the new colors c:
If not, then they really should.
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
I think that we need the expansion before the new colors, actually. Gotta preplan lots and lots and lots and lots of breeding pairs.
I think that we need the expansion before the new colors, actually. Gotta preplan lots and lots and lots and lots of breeding pairs.
Soo much support. Need WAY more room!!!
Soo much support. Need WAY more room!!!
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Support!

I'm hoping before the new colour wheel, too, since.. it looks to be that it'll still be a few months before it comes out and yeah... and especially as one person said, gotta have time to preplan things like pairs!

Also yeah... I hope a full page can be done at some point because being at an unfinished page when full bugs me e.e I know I don't have full now (I am holding back on buying the last five slots for a reason), but I did have the full 145 a long while before the most recent ones, so yeah.
Support!

I'm hoping before the new colour wheel, too, since.. it looks to be that it'll still be a few months before it comes out and yeah... and especially as one person said, gotta have time to preplan things like pairs!

Also yeah... I hope a full page can be done at some point because being at an unfinished page when full bugs me e.e I know I don't have full now (I am holding back on buying the last five slots for a reason), but I did have the full 145 a long while before the most recent ones, so yeah.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
At least give us one more row so that we can have a full page.
At least give us one more row so that we can have a full page.
support

and i hope so, although I personally don't need the space, I would love a treasure sink after i've gotten all the remaining familiars I need
support

and i hope so, although I personally don't need the space, I would love a treasure sink after i've gotten all the remaining familiars I need
I would like to have enough dragons so that all my familiars can be attached. That's like 365 spaces.
I would like to have enough dragons so that all my familiars can be attached. That's like 365 spaces.
Support, the last page of my lair having two lines instead of three bugs the ever loving hell out of me!
Support, the last page of my lair having two lines instead of three bugs the ever loving hell out of me!
Yt4sddf.png
1 2 3