Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 253 254 255 256 257 ... 2283 2284
Violet nodded at the smaller pearlcatcher and took a very vicious backward glance at the guardian then flew off.
@Shaheiro
Violet nodded at the smaller pearlcatcher and took a very vicious backward glance at the guardian then flew off.
@Shaheiro
MOVED ACCOUNTS
@CorruptedSkies
Feeling satisfied, Will flew back to Lyyra. As he was landing, she started fussing over him.
"You could've been killed!! Those dragons were ten times your size!" She exclaimed, digging her claws into the rock. Will only chuckled.
"I'm fine. Now, before you end up breaking the rock, how about we settle down again?" He lay down as he speak, and she was soon to follow him, leaning on his shoulder.
Feeling satisfied, Will flew back to Lyyra. As he was landing, she started fussing over him.
"You could've been killed!! Those dragons were ten times your size!" She exclaimed, digging her claws into the rock. Will only chuckled.
"I'm fine. Now, before you end up breaking the rock, how about we settle down again?" He lay down as he speak, and she was soon to follow him, leaning on his shoulder.
A lavender imperial sat upon the grass. A book and quill layed next to her as she looked to the sky. Her tail waving her tail casually. She sighed and reverted back to writing documenting the cloud's type and movement.
A lavender imperial sat upon the grass. A book and quill layed next to her as she looked to the sky. Her tail waving her tail casually. She sighed and reverted back to writing documenting the cloud's type and movement.
tumblr_oe4lisMZ8I1vcvovio1_250.gif
Castione stood at attention, surveying the area from her vantage point on one of the boulders scattered across the ground, taking note of how many dragons were present and which ones could potentially cause the most trouble. Mostly it was out of habit, as this was clearly not a dangerous situation they were entering, but the golden wildclaw would never enter an unfamiliar place, especially not one this crowded, without some amount of preparation. She wasnt here to socialize, this trip was strictly business.

Meanwhile Devister, the young cotton candy imperial she was meant to accompany, had already wandered from her side and was looking to cause trouble, weaving through the crowd and getting underfoot of larger dragons. It was the teens first time out of the lair, out of the desert their clan called home, and all the new things to see and do were frankly overwhelming to the young dragon. Devister was so excited, he had forgotten about their reason for coming here in the first place, and couldnt help but stop and stare, open mouthed, every time he saw something unfamiliar. His father would be horrified by the rudeness of it.

Castione, Devister
((oooh boy lets see how this goes, been about two years since iv done any forum rp!))
Castione stood at attention, surveying the area from her vantage point on one of the boulders scattered across the ground, taking note of how many dragons were present and which ones could potentially cause the most trouble. Mostly it was out of habit, as this was clearly not a dangerous situation they were entering, but the golden wildclaw would never enter an unfamiliar place, especially not one this crowded, without some amount of preparation. She wasnt here to socialize, this trip was strictly business.

Meanwhile Devister, the young cotton candy imperial she was meant to accompany, had already wandered from her side and was looking to cause trouble, weaving through the crowd and getting underfoot of larger dragons. It was the teens first time out of the lair, out of the desert their clan called home, and all the new things to see and do were frankly overwhelming to the young dragon. Devister was so excited, he had forgotten about their reason for coming here in the first place, and couldnt help but stop and stare, open mouthed, every time he saw something unfamiliar. His father would be horrified by the rudeness of it.

Castione, Devister
((oooh boy lets see how this goes, been about two years since iv done any forum rp!))
dmHmhql.png
The imperial Lilly sighed now bored of her work placed her quill and book into a satchel on her side and began to walk. After walking a while she saw a perfect place to observe clouds. She sighed and stretched her wings and launched off the ground and flew to the top where she saw a golden wild claw upon the top. "Oh hello." She spoke rather surprised but her voice was still monotone. She landed but kept her distance.

@Faulty
The imperial Lilly sighed now bored of her work placed her quill and book into a satchel on her side and began to walk. After walking a while she saw a perfect place to observe clouds. She sighed and stretched her wings and launched off the ground and flew to the top where she saw a golden wild claw upon the top. "Oh hello." She spoke rather surprised but her voice was still monotone. She landed but kept her distance.

@Faulty
@SlashDragonGirl

Crystalwing shook her head modestly. "It's okay, I'm used to it!" She giggled and elbowed Lightspeed, who turned away in a huff. "My friend here is a super-fast flyer and has crashed into me plenty of times."

Lightspeed's inky scales suddenly rippled a rosy color under his eyes. "I always apologize afterward, though, don't I?"

Crystalwing giggled. "I was teasing!"

"R-right, I knew that..." Lightspeed suddenly gained interest in a wispy cloud.

The pearlcatcher caught Lightspeed in her starry pink gaze and smirked. "Well, I certainly hope you are all right, then."

Crystalwing winced as a dragon let out a pained moan and turned around to see the fight.

"P-please, stop fighting!" Crystalwing exclaimed. "It's not nice!"

But no one would hear such a tiny fae dragon. Lightspeed turned to see the commotion as well, and though he acted tough at times, he was never good at watching violent fights.

Just then, an imperial dragon that Lightspeed recognized trudged crossly into the fight. She had midnight-colored crystal patterns over her scales with crimson-colored facet patterns on her wings. Dotting her body were large, lemon stones which Crystalwing recognized as the tertiary gene known as gembond.

"Layel's here too!?" Lightspeed exclaimed.

Her scales were tense, twisted with righteous anger, her crimson wings flashing, reflecting the sunlight with immense rage.

Her voice echoed as she boomed, "ENOUGH!"

The dragons froze, their heads snapped in her direction. Crystalwing hid behind Lightspeed for cover, but quickly flew five good feet away from him. One could hardly tell the difference of color
between her lavender scales around her and the light pink on her cheeks. Unfortunately for her, the pearlcatcher could, but kept her snout shut.

The dragon, Layel, as Lightspeed had called her, strode majestically over to the pearlcatcher who the orange-brown pearlcatcher claimed was her brother.

Crystalwing floated over to the pearlcatcher's ear and whispered, "Who is he, anyway? I mean, what're your names?"

Lightspeed poked Crystalwing and pointed at Inari. "Is that him? Inari, that is?"

Crystalwing giggled under her breath. "Sure is!" But her attention turned back to Layel. "What's Layel going to do to the dragons?"

"I dunno, but she gets mad easily, especially if there's a fight. When she gets mad, there's no stopping. Watch out," Lightspeed warned.

Crystalwing gulped. "Uh-oh! Those poor dragons!"
@SlashDragonGirl

Crystalwing shook her head modestly. "It's okay, I'm used to it!" She giggled and elbowed Lightspeed, who turned away in a huff. "My friend here is a super-fast flyer and has crashed into me plenty of times."

Lightspeed's inky scales suddenly rippled a rosy color under his eyes. "I always apologize afterward, though, don't I?"

Crystalwing giggled. "I was teasing!"

"R-right, I knew that..." Lightspeed suddenly gained interest in a wispy cloud.

The pearlcatcher caught Lightspeed in her starry pink gaze and smirked. "Well, I certainly hope you are all right, then."

Crystalwing winced as a dragon let out a pained moan and turned around to see the fight.

"P-please, stop fighting!" Crystalwing exclaimed. "It's not nice!"

But no one would hear such a tiny fae dragon. Lightspeed turned to see the commotion as well, and though he acted tough at times, he was never good at watching violent fights.

Just then, an imperial dragon that Lightspeed recognized trudged crossly into the fight. She had midnight-colored crystal patterns over her scales with crimson-colored facet patterns on her wings. Dotting her body were large, lemon stones which Crystalwing recognized as the tertiary gene known as gembond.

"Layel's here too!?" Lightspeed exclaimed.

Her scales were tense, twisted with righteous anger, her crimson wings flashing, reflecting the sunlight with immense rage.

Her voice echoed as she boomed, "ENOUGH!"

The dragons froze, their heads snapped in her direction. Crystalwing hid behind Lightspeed for cover, but quickly flew five good feet away from him. One could hardly tell the difference of color
between her lavender scales around her and the light pink on her cheeks. Unfortunately for her, the pearlcatcher could, but kept her snout shut.

The dragon, Layel, as Lightspeed had called her, strode majestically over to the pearlcatcher who the orange-brown pearlcatcher claimed was her brother.

Crystalwing floated over to the pearlcatcher's ear and whispered, "Who is he, anyway? I mean, what're your names?"

Lightspeed poked Crystalwing and pointed at Inari. "Is that him? Inari, that is?"

Crystalwing giggled under her breath. "Sure is!" But her attention turned back to Layel. "What's Layel going to do to the dragons?"

"I dunno, but she gets mad easily, especially if there's a fight. When she gets mad, there's no stopping. Watch out," Lightspeed warned.

Crystalwing gulped. "Uh-oh! Those poor dragons!"
NOKT6yu.png
~ Lavender (Lav) - - Pronouns: she/her ~
Castione turned as she heard the wingbeats of an imperial behind her, and saw the stranger hover there for a moment while greeting her before landing on the far side of the rock. Castione gave a small bow as she did. "Hello, ma'am." Unfortunately, that was as far as her social skills went. The few times she ever left the lair were to accompany someone else, someone who knew what they were doing, or to defend it from intruders, and neither of those cases had her making small talk with strangers. She shifted her weight, adjusting the fit of her coat and glancing between the imperial and the ground, before speaking up again. "...My name is Castione of the clan Faulty. May I ask yours?"

@DarkElectric
Castione turned as she heard the wingbeats of an imperial behind her, and saw the stranger hover there for a moment while greeting her before landing on the far side of the rock. Castione gave a small bow as she did. "Hello, ma'am." Unfortunately, that was as far as her social skills went. The few times she ever left the lair were to accompany someone else, someone who knew what they were doing, or to defend it from intruders, and neither of those cases had her making small talk with strangers. She shifted her weight, adjusting the fit of her coat and glancing between the imperial and the ground, before speaking up again. "...My name is Castione of the clan Faulty. May I ask yours?"

@DarkElectric
dmHmhql.png
She looked at the dragon and knew this was going to be very awkward conversation but didn't want to be rude. "My name is Lilly you know like the flower." she paused and knew she was making this worse and decided to add more "I'm hear to document things for the Dark Electric clan." She awkwardly stood there not really wanting to say what she was documenting.

@Faulty
She looked at the dragon and knew this was going to be very awkward conversation but didn't want to be rude. "My name is Lilly you know like the flower." she paused and knew she was making this worse and decided to add more "I'm hear to document things for the Dark Electric clan." She awkwardly stood there not really wanting to say what she was documenting.

@Faulty
"Some sort of research, huh? It must be important, I hope I havent disturbed your work." She tilted her head, glancing at the notebook beside them. "What is it youre documenting, I wonder? Or is it clan business? I understand if you cant say." She turned around to once again face the gathering below, her eyes drifting over the heads of countless dragons, more of a curious onlooker now than a sentry. "Though, im not much of an intellectual, it might just go over my head."

@DarkElectric
"Some sort of research, huh? It must be important, I hope I havent disturbed your work." She tilted her head, glancing at the notebook beside them. "What is it youre documenting, I wonder? Or is it clan business? I understand if you cant say." She turned around to once again face the gathering below, her eyes drifting over the heads of countless dragons, more of a curious onlooker now than a sentry. "Though, im not much of an intellectual, it might just go over my head."

@DarkElectric
dmHmhql.png
She sighed pulling the book out of her bag "I'm documenting clouds of all things it's rather embarrassing not private." She opened the book to show the incredibly boring work. "I came up here to see them more clearly but found someone to talk to instead." She sat down her tail curling around her body and smiled. "So i told you why I'm here, now you tell me."

@Faulty
She sighed pulling the book out of her bag "I'm documenting clouds of all things it's rather embarrassing not private." She opened the book to show the incredibly boring work. "I came up here to see them more clearly but found someone to talk to instead." She sat down her tail curling around her body and smiled. "So i told you why I'm here, now you tell me."

@Faulty
1 2 ... 253 254 255 256 257 ... 2283 2284