Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | SteamPunkMafia Discussion Thread(Done)
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 104 105
[center][i]floats up from the grave psst~ this is my last after death post~ confirmed and approved by NCB~ [b]this plucky sidekick confirms that earendils was my partner we were like Batman and Batgirl- one dies, one lives on, and then eventually one ends up in a wheelchair! though I like'd like to be known more as Puss-In-Boots! [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/ae44/f/2007/227/6/9/puss_in_boots_2_by_puszekokruszek7.jpg[/img][/b][/i] [sub][sub]@AureaImperatrix, @ShockZephyr, @kirkfan2255, @Druddigon8, @polygone, @Tsaiah, @FloatingInSpace, @DJFeather, @FunFilledWTFery, @Pawlemagne, @Vistron, @SmashedFish, @SoullessRogue, @Renaissaince, @Wintrymix, @earendils, @Ravinmad
floats up from the grave

psst~ this is my last after death post~ confirmed and approved by NCB~

this plucky sidekick confirms that earendils was my partner

we were like Batman and Batgirl- one dies, one lives on, and then eventually one ends up in a wheelchair!

though I like'd like to be known more as Puss-In-Boots!

puss_in_boots_2_by_puszekokruszek7.jpg

@AureaImperatrix, @ShockZephyr, @kirkfan2255, @Druddigon8, @polygone, @Tsaiah, @FloatingInSpace, @DJFeather, @FunFilledWTFery, @Pawlemagne, @Vistron, @SmashedFish, @SoullessRogue, @Renaissaince, @Wintrymix, @earendils, @Ravinmad
2v32at4.jpg
[quote name="AureaImperatrix" date=2016-01-28 07:14:03] I think the only thing that would support that would be if my target was injured. Based on previous things, no one else except the bartender has been injured. Also, if I'm mistaken, I don't see why wouldn't say they were injured, as it appears we have someone who can heal that. No ones succumbed to previous injuries yet. So tell me, Space, if it's injury or killing role, since it was you I targeted. [/quote] I think it might have been killing, albeit against my will. Last night, someone had apparently attempted to "catch me". The information given to me suggested that someone had attempted to use me as a sort of substitute for themselves in order to do their own "role". I don't know what that means but it prevented me from using my ability which is a sort of Tracker. (Chips are used sometimes to keep track of other peoples, therefore tracker chips. Terrible breadcrumb, I know) I don't know if this means that the attempt succeeded/failed as that was all I was given. So there is a possibility that I did kill.
AureaImperatrix wrote on 2016-01-28:
I think the only thing that would support that would be if my target was injured. Based on previous things, no one else except the bartender has been injured. Also, if I'm mistaken, I don't see why wouldn't say they were injured, as it appears we have someone who can heal that. No ones succumbed to previous injuries yet.

So tell me, Space, if it's injury or killing role, since it was you I targeted.
I think it might have been killing, albeit against my will.

Last night, someone had apparently attempted to "catch me". The information given to me suggested that someone had attempted to use me as a sort of substitute for themselves in order to do their own "role". I don't know what that means but it prevented me from using my ability which is a sort of Tracker.

(Chips are used sometimes to keep track of other peoples, therefore tracker chips. Terrible breadcrumb, I know)

I don't know if this means that the attempt succeeded/failed as that was all I was given. So there is a possibility that I did kill.
uCR5SCW.png
@FoatingInSpace I'm curious, what kind of role would have an investigate and a killing ability? Just wondering is all!
@FoatingInSpace I'm curious, what kind of role would have an investigate and a killing ability? Just wondering is all!
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
[quote name="Wintrymix" date=2016-01-28 13:02:51] FoatingInSpace I'm curious, what kind of role would have an investigate and a killing ability? Just wondering is all! [/quote]A cop.
Wintrymix wrote on 2016-01-28:
FoatingInSpace I'm curious, what kind of role would have an investigate and a killing ability? Just wondering is all!
A cop.

Praise the sun! \o/
[quote name="polygone" date=2016-01-28 13:12:06] [quote name="Wintrymix" date=2016-01-28 13:02:51] FoatingInSpace I'm curious, what kind of role would have an investigate and a killing ability? Just wondering is all! [/quote]A cop. [/quote] Hmm, right.
polygone wrote on 2016-01-28:
FoatingInSpace I'm curious, what kind of role would have an investigate and a killing ability? Just wondering is all!
A cop.
Hmm, right.
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
[quote name="Wintrymix" date=2016-01-28 13:14:29] [quote name="polygone" date=2016-01-28 13:12:06] [quote name="Wintrymix" date=2016-01-28 13:02:51] FoatingInSpace I'm curious, what kind of role would have an investigate and a killing ability? Just wondering is all! [/quote]A cop. [/quote] Hmm, right. [/quote] Killing is not my normal role, as I stated. I think someone might have used a role changer or redirect or something of that sort. With what seems like a lot of RNG items (that sword mentioned with relation to the Royal that knighted, raised a townie? IDK) I wouldn't be surprised if there was one to project actions onto another person or cause someone to do it.
polygone wrote on 2016-01-28:
A cop.
Hmm, right.
Killing is not my normal role, as I stated. I think someone might have used a role changer or redirect or something of that sort. With what seems like a lot of RNG items (that sword mentioned with relation to the Royal that knighted, raised a townie? IDK) I wouldn't be surprised if there was one to project actions onto another person or cause someone to do it.
uCR5SCW.png
Also you missed an "L" in pinging me. :P
Also you missed an "L" in pinging me. :P
uCR5SCW.png
[s]Everyone I start getting suspicious of keeps dying.[/s] Gah, so hard to tell who's mafia here. As far as roles go I think Shock's claim is probably the most useful for the mafia party since they could shut down the town's actions and take their items. But the lore seems to reference them as organized crime, so unless they're a crooked cop I kind of doubt it. [quote name="AureaImperatrix" date=2016-01-28 04:22:14] Alright. Detroness is dead, but honestly I'm surprised the mafia didn't off her sooner. But I'm going to mention something that has nothing to do with the topics on hand because I may have a lead. I'm not going to name any names yet, because I don't want to accuse someone because I jumped to conclusions. So. I have an item. And this item will let me pick a player to take a kill for me. Sort of like a one sided lover. Unrequited lover. Or Angel, I guess if we're going by EM. And I tried to use it last night, but apparently my target was unavailable for this. And that was all I was told. So I believe that the person I originally targeted has a killing role, and this is a precaution against them killing themselves. Am I thinking into this too much? If it's justified I'll be more than happy to share who it is so we can get a proper explaination [/quote] Makes sense. They could also simply be untargetable/jailed. Nobody has claimed commuter, but that doesn't mean one doesn't exist. [quote name="Detroness" date=2016-01-28 12:29:23] [center][i]floats up from the grave psst~ this is my last after death post~ confirmed and approved by NCB~ [b]this plucky sidekick confirms that earendils was my partner we were like Batman and Batgirl- one dies, one lives on, and then eventually one ends up in a wheelchair! though I like'd like to be known more as Puss-In-Boots! [img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/ae44/f/2007/227/6/9/puss_in_boots_2_by_puszekokruszek7.jpg[/img][/b][/i][/quote] Hi ghost Det!
Everyone I start getting suspicious of keeps dying.

Gah, so hard to tell who's mafia here. As far as roles go I think Shock's claim is probably the most useful for the mafia party since they could shut down the town's actions and take their items. But the lore seems to reference them as organized crime, so unless they're a crooked cop I kind of doubt it.
AureaImperatrix wrote on 2016-01-28:
Alright. Detroness is dead, but honestly I'm surprised the mafia didn't off her sooner. But I'm going to mention something that has nothing to do with the topics on hand because I may have a lead.

I'm not going to name any names yet, because I don't want to accuse someone because I jumped to conclusions.

So.

I have an item. And this item will let me pick a player to take a kill for me. Sort of like a one sided lover. Unrequited lover. Or Angel, I guess if we're going by EM. And I tried to use it last night, but apparently my target was unavailable for this. And that was all I was told.

So I believe that the person I originally targeted has a killing role, and this is a precaution against them killing themselves. Am I thinking into this too much? If it's justified I'll be more than happy to share who it is so we can get a proper explaination
Makes sense. They could also simply be untargetable/jailed. Nobody has claimed commuter, but that doesn't mean one doesn't exist.
Quote:
floats up from the grave

psst~ this is my last after death post~ confirmed and approved by NCB~

this plucky sidekick confirms that earendils was my partner

we were like Batman and Batgirl- one dies, one lives on, and then eventually one ends up in a wheelchair!

though I like'd like to be known more as Puss-In-Boots!

puss_in_boots_2_by_puszekokruszek7.jpg

Hi ghost Det!
Congrats on reading my signature. That'll cost three or so seconds of your life, please.
And ofc five more posts show up while I'm typing that because why not.
And ofc five more posts show up while I'm typing that because why not.
Congrats on reading my signature. That'll cost three or so seconds of your life, please.
So this means that @Tsaiah/@polygone look kinda sketchy now. Pls explain your "Detro was protecting me" claim? Or did I misunderstand? also, I typed this up a bit ago: [quote name="MathGirl, thinking the robots would leave her alone"] So... who are we planning to lynch today? @WintryMix As objectively Most Trusted Townie™, you should probably decide on some sort of gameplan. Otherwise someone not as necessarily town might. [/quote] This new development makes the hydra look either scummy or like they were joking around, which knowing polygone, isn't unlikely. I still want Wintry to make the judgement.
So this means that @Tsaiah/@polygone look kinda sketchy now.

Pls explain your "Detro was protecting me" claim? Or did I misunderstand?

also, I typed this up a bit ago:
MathGirl, thinking the robots would leave her alone wrote:
So... who are we planning to lynch today?

@WintryMix

As objectively Most Trusted Townie™, you should probably decide on some sort of gameplan. Otherwise someone not as necessarily town might.

This new development makes the hydra look either scummy or like they were joking around, which knowing polygone, isn't unlikely. I still want Wintry to make the judgement.
Ask me about cool things! I know lots about robots and other fun junk. :D
On the other hand, this means I'm stupidly busy, so ping me repeatedly if I'm not responding.
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 104 105