Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [MH] Monster Hunter Hub // Generations!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43
@joot MHX? Haven't been that excited about a game since the 3DS remake of Majora's Mask was announced. And I was pretty darn excited for that one.
@joot MHX? Haven't been that excited about a game since the 3DS remake of Majora's Mask was announced. And I was pretty darn excited for that one.
.gif2015_10_25_commission_nom_nom_worm.pngDvqFBqS.gif.gif.gif
I'm super excited for MHX as well!
I'm super excited for MHX as well!
FMjef-VTXw-AIA-41.png
Leaf | H4
Weapon: Insect Glaive (I have been thinking of using Dual Blades, but can't be bothered)
FC: 0490-6387-4758

I am most likely to charge into a monster and slash away at it, either on it's back or wherever it is weak. I don't have a fav Insect Glaive, but I prefer to use the Leudmenslist. My armor also changes depending on the quest. I don't care on what quest is chosen, as I am pretty good at capture quests too. I've never been on a gathering hall quest, but I will bring horns for these occasions (usually I am badly prepared because I only bring potions and Nulberries).
Leaf | H4
Weapon: Insect Glaive (I have been thinking of using Dual Blades, but can't be bothered)
FC: 0490-6387-4758

I am most likely to charge into a monster and slash away at it, either on it's back or wherever it is weak. I don't have a fav Insect Glaive, but I prefer to use the Leudmenslist. My armor also changes depending on the quest. I don't care on what quest is chosen, as I am pretty good at capture quests too. I've never been on a gathering hall quest, but I will bring horns for these occasions (usually I am badly prepared because I only bring potions and Nulberries).
So glad to see this thread up and running! At this point, I'm up to the extremely hard quests that are near-impossible to solo (Shah Dalamur, Rusted Kushala, Raging Brachy) but if anyone needs help with lower end / farming quests, don't be shy! I love meeting new people and helping out ^_^
So glad to see this thread up and running! At this point, I'm up to the extremely hard quests that are near-impossible to solo (Shah Dalamur, Rusted Kushala, Raging Brachy) but if anyone needs help with lower end / farming quests, don't be shy! I love meeting new people and helping out ^_^
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
Oh my gosh, I've needed this Forum Post in my life! :3 Feel free to send me a friend request if you're a MH fan! I'd love to go into some halls with y'all sometime! <3
Oh my gosh, I've needed this Forum Post in my life! :3 Feel free to send me a friend request if you're a MH fan! I'd love to go into some halls with y'all sometime! <3
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
+8 hours ahead of FR time
i havent played this game in literal months, but im glad to see this thread is back as soon as i started playing again! at this point im just trying to 100% the game and do all offline quests, im also working on a new mixed set for the CB. if you ever need any help with hunts, just message me! i may be doing high level guild quests for relics, but ill be more than happy to help out some lower rank people
i havent played this game in literal months, but im glad to see this thread is back as soon as i started playing again! at this point im just trying to 100% the game and do all offline quests, im also working on a new mixed set for the CB. if you ever need any help with hunts, just message me! i may be doing high level guild quests for relics, but ill be more than happy to help out some lower rank people
zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
I haven't played in ages either but I'm going to be starting soon again, hopefully!
I haven't played in ages either but I'm going to be starting soon again, hopefully!
FMjef-VTXw-AIA-41.png

Ula | G1
HR 42
S.Axe mainly, also box and sword and shield!
Friend Code: 2981-8407-7901

Hello! im hoping that im not to late to post here heh
I've been playing MH since mh3u but i really really love mh4u! I love to play the switch axe because it just feels really mighty! my fave monster is probablly Ketcha hah, i love that monkey thingy! i admit, sometimes i do just charge and hit the monster,but only when i know that i have more power than it,never with big and harder monsters! an also the palicoes are so cute

Feel free to add me as a friend here if you ever want to play!

Ula | G1
HR 42
S.Axe mainly, also box and sword and shield!
Friend Code: 2981-8407-7901

Hello! im hoping that im not to late to post here heh
I've been playing MH since mh3u but i really really love mh4u! I love to play the switch axe because it just feels really mighty! my fave monster is probablly Ketcha hah, i love that monkey thingy! i admit, sometimes i do just charge and hit the monster,but only when i know that i have more power than it,never with big and harder monsters! an also the palicoes are so cute

Feel free to add me as a friend here if you ever want to play!
D9XjOpZ.jpg
I'm going to pick this up again tonight!
I'm going to pick this up again tonight!
FMjef-VTXw-AIA-41.png
Essbei | Full gold crown
HR 304 at time of posting
Greatsword / Lance / S. Axe / S&S/ I. Glaive / Greatsword / C. Blade / Longsword / Hammer / D. Blade / G. Lance / H. Horn / Greatsword
Friend Code: 4012-5727-0444

I'm usually on much later in the day from 11:00 to 22:00, but as of late I've been busy with other games such as LoL and modded Minecraft with other friends.

I'm a big collector of weapons and armors, mainly focusing on weapons right now, so any hunt will be a good hunt for me to do, as if I can't use the mats, I can use the cash. Most monsters are easy enough for me to handle solo, starting at the G2 missions and down, so I can most definitely help in that area if you can catch me on. I'll make an effort to keep a closer eye on FR if and when I'm available.

PM me if you plan on trying to catch me, and I'll add your FC.
Essbei | Full gold crown
HR 304 at time of posting
Greatsword / Lance / S. Axe / S&S/ I. Glaive / Greatsword / C. Blade / Longsword / Hammer / D. Blade / G. Lance / H. Horn / Greatsword
Friend Code: 4012-5727-0444

I'm usually on much later in the day from 11:00 to 22:00, but as of late I've been busy with other games such as LoL and modded Minecraft with other friends.

I'm a big collector of weapons and armors, mainly focusing on weapons right now, so any hunt will be a good hunt for me to do, as if I can't use the mats, I can use the cash. Most monsters are easy enough for me to handle solo, starting at the G2 missions and down, so I can most definitely help in that area if you can catch me on. I'll make an effort to keep a closer eye on FR if and when I'm available.

PM me if you plan on trying to catch me, and I'll add your FC.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43