Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | SteamPunkMafia Discussion Thread(Done)
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 104 105
Irrelevant to the topic at hand, but some analysis on the rules: [quote]You may only use one ability per day unless stated otherwise.[/quote] Suggests that players might have more than one active ability. ----- [quote]Severely injured ...Your vote may not be worth as much as you thought it was. Maybe more? Perhaps it hasn't changed. Who knows~[/quote] A severely injured player's vote might be weighted, and the player won't be informed about it. ----- [quote]Dead You are dead... Too bad the dead don't always stay[/quote] [quote]Super Dead! ...There's no coming back for you. You've had your second chance and you blew it. [/quote] Suggests that the Dead can still have a chance to/at something. Most likely scenario is that the Dead can be revived, which then means we have a reviver in the game. ----- [quote]ELs can be caused due to MURDER! THEFT! and PRACTICING UNHOLY SCIENCE THAT WILL DOOM US ALL![/quote] Scientists (perhaps the Mad Scientist?) can cause ELs to occur, and possibly Pirates (because theft) or a stolen item too. Murder can also cause EL apparently, and I have several theories of how that would happen. ----- [quote]In the event that ... the criminal's Role and Alignment will be announced to all...[/quote] [quote]An EL ... votes has been reached for either 'Yes' or 'No'[/quote] Implies that ELs have a chosen target.
Irrelevant to the topic at hand, but some analysis on the rules:
Quote:
You may only use one ability per day unless stated otherwise.
Suggests that players might have more than one active ability.

Quote:
Severely injured
...Your vote may not be worth as much as you thought it was. Maybe more? Perhaps it hasn't changed. Who knows~
A severely injured player's vote might be weighted, and the player won't be informed about it.

Quote:
Dead
You are dead... Too bad the dead don't always stay
Quote:
Super Dead!
...There's no coming back for you. You've had your second chance and you blew it.
Suggests that the Dead can still have a chance to/at something. Most likely scenario is that the Dead can be revived, which then means we have a reviver in the game.
Quote:
ELs can be caused due to MURDER! THEFT! and PRACTICING UNHOLY SCIENCE THAT WILL DOOM US ALL!
Scientists (perhaps the Mad Scientist?) can cause ELs to occur, and possibly Pirates (because theft) or a stolen item too. Murder can also cause EL apparently, and I have several theories of how that would happen.
Quote:
In the event that ... the criminal's Role and Alignment will be announced to all...
Quote:
An EL ... votes has been reached for either 'Yes' or 'No'
Implies that ELs have a chosen target.
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
Shock could be mafia. The pressure on Blue, and now the apparent non-jail on Winter. Just stirring up trouble with strange and seemingly random claims. At the least it's odd.
Shock could be mafia. The pressure on Blue, and now the apparent non-jail on Winter. Just stirring up trouble with strange and seemingly random claims. At the least it's odd.

Praise the sun! \o/
Hmm, since I missed all yesterday because of illness, could someone clue me in as to who's being suspected of Mafia?
Hmm, since I missed all yesterday because of illness, could someone clue me in as to who's being suspected of Mafia?
ZYHOu0B.png c6YSdaG.png cWkn3OT.png 1ziEE83.png
@Pawlemagne If I've read the last dozen pages correctly, Narumitsu, Wintrymix, and ShockZephyr and currently being suspected.

Narumitsu - Renaissance, Wintrymix, and Detroness
Wintrymix - ShockZephyr
ShockZephyr - polygone
@Pawlemagne If I've read the last dozen pages correctly, Narumitsu, Wintrymix, and ShockZephyr and currently being suspected.

Narumitsu - Renaissance, Wintrymix, and Detroness
Wintrymix - ShockZephyr
ShockZephyr - polygone
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
[quote name="@Pawlemagne" date=2016-01-24 17:55:23] Hmm, since I missed all yesterday because of illness, could someone clue me in as to who's being suspected of Mafia? [/quote]You are for extended absence. Surprised you weren't pinged tbh. Anything improtant to share in defense?
@Pawlemagne wrote on 2016-01-24:
You are for extended absence. Surprised you weren't pinged tbh. Anything improtant to share in defense?

Praise the sun! \o/
@Druddigon8 Ah, thank you.

@polygone Hmm...well, this may require a bit of explanation, but my house doesn't have WiFi, and I wasn't exactly feeling up to going anywhere yesterday, seeing as my nose was practically a river of snot and my voice was completely gone. So I stayed home and was bored.

Thars my defense.
@Druddigon8 Ah, thank you.

@polygone Hmm...well, this may require a bit of explanation, but my house doesn't have WiFi, and I wasn't exactly feeling up to going anywhere yesterday, seeing as my nose was practically a river of snot and my voice was completely gone. So I stayed home and was bored.

Thars my defense.
ZYHOu0B.png c6YSdaG.png cWkn3OT.png 1ziEE83.png
[quote name="Pawlemagne" date=2016-01-24 18:06:09] Druddigon8 Ah, thank you. polygone Hmm...well, this may require a bit of explanation, but my house doesn't have WiFi, and I wasn't exactly feeling up to going anywhere yesterday, seeing as my nose was practically a river of snot and my voice was completely gone. So I stayed home and was bored. Thars my defense. [/quote]Good enough for me. Mafia member don't get sick, is fact kek.
Pawlemagne wrote on 2016-01-24:
Druddigon8 Ah, thank you.

polygone Hmm...well, this may require a bit of explanation, but my house doesn't have WiFi, and I wasn't exactly feeling up to going anywhere yesterday, seeing as my nose was practically a river of snot and my voice was completely gone. So I stayed home and was bored.

Thars my defense.
Good enough for me. Mafia member don't get sick, is fact kek.

Praise the sun! \o/
@Nerrax

Wondering why you're being <3 and voting Wintry along with me. Any particular reason?
@Nerrax

Wondering why you're being <3 and voting Wintry along with me. Any particular reason?

Praise the sun! \o/
Naru seems to be following along and voting just to fit in with the group. Seems like an okay enough lynch, I can see both them and Sock being mafia at this point. Don't think Wintry would be though, don't think a mafia captain would do much good with invests, but whatever.
Naru seems to be following along and voting just to fit in with the group. Seems like an okay enough lynch, I can see both them and Sock being mafia at this point. Don't think Wintry would be though, don't think a mafia captain would do much good with invests, but whatever.
Congrats on reading my signature. That'll cost three or so seconds of your life, please.
Ah hah. Funny. The weekends are the busiest for me while I'm free on weekdays. Sorry I could do anything. Anyways, I'm on mobile at the moment. But I'll be able respond properly tomorrow. But I did catch up. And now I shall sleep.
Ah hah. Funny. The weekends are the busiest for me while I'm free on weekdays. Sorry I could do anything. Anyways, I'm on mobile at the moment. But I'll be able respond properly tomorrow. But I did catch up. And now I shall sleep.
MVxSTuW.jpg
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 104 105