Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | SteamPunkMafia Discussion Thread(Done)
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 104 105
If there is a redirector or bus driver, you could risk coming out and saying something. Or don't. Or there isn't one.

@renaissance If someone claims to have redirected with Naru,they also might be mafia trying make both themselves and Naru look Town. This would be a great opportunity... so I'm going to lay down a vote to get a majority right now. Not anyone else seems to be talking except me, you, Wintry, and Detroness. Hmm.
If there is a redirector or bus driver, you could risk coming out and saying something. Or don't. Or there isn't one.

@renaissance If someone claims to have redirected with Naru,they also might be mafia trying make both themselves and Naru look Town. This would be a great opportunity... so I'm going to lay down a vote to get a majority right now. Not anyone else seems to be talking except me, you, Wintry, and Detroness. Hmm.
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Twice :')
-sneaks away from studying-

@DreamAlex
That is also a possibility. But, ti IS odd, especially considering it;s a weekend. Then again, maybe everyone is like me and doing some last minute studying.

I'll put down my vote, cause I honestly do think they are mafia. A Bomb is a passive role, it looks like, and with the clue I got... well, they don't SOUND too bomby.
-sneaks away from studying-

@DreamAlex
That is also a possibility. But, ti IS odd, especially considering it;s a weekend. Then again, maybe everyone is like me and doing some last minute studying.

I'll put down my vote, cause I honestly do think they are mafia. A Bomb is a passive role, it looks like, and with the clue I got... well, they don't SOUND too bomby.
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
Voting. @DreamAlex good point. Although maybe it's just because the Crystalline Gala is occurring that not many people are around?

*Shrugs*

I'm hoping that Narumitsu isn't a SuperSaint though...
Voting. @DreamAlex good point. Although maybe it's just because the Crystalline Gala is occurring that not many people are around?

*Shrugs*

I'm hoping that Narumitsu isn't a SuperSaint though...
2v32at4.jpg
Anyway, this will be most likely one of my last posts for tonight. Getting ready to go back to college tomorrow.
Anyway, this will be most likely one of my last posts for tonight. Getting ready to go back to college tomorrow.
2v32at4.jpg
@renaissance I should be studying cause I have finals a week from Monday... buuuut whatever. So that is a possibility.

@detroness I guess, but they could check how many pings they have. :P
@renaissance I should be studying cause I have finals a week from Monday... buuuut whatever. So that is a possibility.

@detroness I guess, but they could check how many pings they have. :P
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Twice :')
Nothing interesting has happened. How droll. I'd be fine with a Naru lynch though. It's not a horrible choice.
Nothing interesting has happened. How droll. I'd be fine with a Naru lynch though. It's not a horrible choice.

Praise the sun! \o/
Bleh, the color of Blue's alignment hurts my eyes.

I don't know if anyone's noted this or not, but there's no maf kill tonight. Going by that theory that one player preforms the maf kill, they can easily be blocked by anything that pertains a RB. @ShockZephyr mentioned that she jailkept @Wintrymix, so that's one suspect. And, if you go by what @polygone said, there might be multiple abilities that were blocked. It's certainly plausible.

Of course, the maf kill might just be a group action that wasn't used in order for one of them to claim to RB and cast suspicion on a player and/or get a reaction. DisMaf players, you might remember how SmashedFish had done that to me.
Bleh, the color of Blue's alignment hurts my eyes.

I don't know if anyone's noted this or not, but there's no maf kill tonight. Going by that theory that one player preforms the maf kill, they can easily be blocked by anything that pertains a RB. @ShockZephyr mentioned that she jailkept @Wintrymix, so that's one suspect. And, if you go by what @polygone said, there might be multiple abilities that were blocked. It's certainly plausible.

Of course, the maf kill might just be a group action that wasn't used in order for one of them to claim to RB and cast suspicion on a player and/or get a reaction. DisMaf players, you might remember how SmashedFish had done that to me.
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@Druddigon8 As far as I know I'm immune to role-blocking since Shock jailing me had no effect, unless they're lying about it. My abilities are not tied to my role, so this could explain why the role-block on me failed.

I've already claimed that I am Town, and have stated my ability to investigate. I've probably got a big target on my back right now by the Mafia as well, depending on how the flip ends up being.
@Druddigon8 As far as I know I'm immune to role-blocking since Shock jailing me had no effect, unless they're lying about it. My abilities are not tied to my role, so this could explain why the role-block on me failed.

I've already claimed that I am Town, and have stated my ability to investigate. I've probably got a big target on my back right now by the Mafia as well, depending on how the flip ends up being.
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
[quote=lynch thread tallies] Ravinmad: 1 No Vote: 5 ThisOneIsBlue 7[/quote] [quote=resulting tallies] Ravinmad: 1 No Vote: 5 ThisOneIsBlue: 11[quote] 4 more than there should be on ThisOneIsBlue.
lynch thread tallies wrote:
Ravinmad: 1
No Vote: 5
ThisOneIsBlue 7
resulting tallies wrote:
Ravinmad: 1
No Vote: 5
ThisOneIsBlue: 11
Quote:

4 more than there should be on ThisOneIsBlue.

Coding failures. ;-; The "4 more than there should be on ThisOneIsBlue" should have been under the last quote, not in it's own individual quote box.

I haven't really suspected narumitsu since I felt like they were playing their usual playstyle, but now that you mention it, something does seem a bit off. Considering that not one but two (alleged) invests claim naru to be scum, if I read their hints correctly.
Coding failures. ;-; The "4 more than there should be on ThisOneIsBlue" should have been under the last quote, not in it's own individual quote box.

I haven't really suspected narumitsu since I felt like they were playing their usual playstyle, but now that you mention it, something does seem a bit off. Considering that not one but two (alleged) invests claim naru to be scum, if I read their hints correctly.
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 104 105