Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Golden Resurrection ~ Breeding Challenge
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37
@Kalahan

So weird! I never got a ping for your response, I just happened to see it after someone ping'd me for their Hatchlings. So.....we are breeding the Blood/Seafoam Progens over and over and over until a baby with a gold gene pops.....then do we dump the Progens and start breeding the Gold Gened dragon until another gold gene pops? Just wanna make sure I got it down before I screw it up. XD
@Kalahan

So weird! I never got a ping for your response, I just happened to see it after someone ping'd me for their Hatchlings. So.....we are breeding the Blood/Seafoam Progens over and over and over until a baby with a gold gene pops.....then do we dump the Progens and start breeding the Gold Gened dragon until another gold gene pops? Just wanna make sure I got it down before I screw it up. XD
@DarksoulDragon - Bah, lucky >:U but congrats too xD I hope you eventually find the mate you need for her :3
@DarksoulDragon - Bah, lucky >:U but congrats too xD I hope you eventually find the mate you need for her :3
@DarksoulDragon Congrats. Hope you're able to find a mate for her.
@DarksoulDragon Congrats. Hope you're able to find a mate for her.
@nerk2486 Well that's weird. =/ But anyways, more or less, yes, that's what ya do. =3 I mean, you don't have to get rid of your progens, but once you breed a baby with gold, you breed them with a carefully chosen mate (that's @DarksoulDragon 's job) and move on from there. It's kind of like a Legacy project in that way, I suppose. But with a very specific endgame.
@nerk2486 Well that's weird. =/ But anyways, more or less, yes, that's what ya do. =3 I mean, you don't have to get rid of your progens, but once you breed a baby with gold, you breed them with a carefully chosen mate (that's @DarksoulDragon 's job) and move on from there. It's kind of like a Legacy project in that way, I suppose. But with a very specific endgame.
undX9FR.pngJojpOSg.gif
10 days till my next breeding
10 days till my next breeding
Come little hatchlings... we'll take thee away...
Congrats @DarksoulDragon :D

I have a 7 month male with Gold daub as a secondary (sadly daub :C) who can breed in 6 days.
Nosilla is a female with a gold secondary and tertiary but no faucet or crystal. (I'm looking to breed her with a black-base gene dragon here soon though)

I need to add Faucet and Crystal to my gene pool so I'll be lookin for some dragons here soon and if I get any gold ones I'll be sure to hang on to them.
Congrats @DarksoulDragon :D

I have a 7 month male with Gold daub as a secondary (sadly daub :C) who can breed in 6 days.
Nosilla is a female with a gold secondary and tertiary but no faucet or crystal. (I'm looking to breed her with a black-base gene dragon here soon though)

I need to add Faucet and Crystal to my gene pool so I'll be lookin for some dragons here soon and if I get any gold ones I'll be sure to hang on to them.
@kalahan @DarksoulDragon @Matter @Shezerae @Kalahan @Mysfytt @DarksoulDragon @RimfaxeSD @Quinny @moonfable @Calilea @MackenzieVerdion @nerk2486 @Luciferr @FireFlame My second try and....... EAT IT APPLE GREASE! Gold. Gold. Chocolate. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20642433] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/206425/20642433_350.png[/img] [/url] JUST HAVE TO FIND A GOLD GOLD JUNGLE FOR A MATE...oops, caps lock, sorry guy, wasn't trying to yell lol. Just excited to the max!! <3 <3
@kalahan
@DarksoulDragon
@Matter
@Shezerae
@Kalahan
@Mysfytt
@DarksoulDragon
@RimfaxeSD
@Quinny
@moonfable
@Calilea
@MackenzieVerdion
@nerk2486
@Luciferr
@FireFlame

My second try and.......
EAT IT APPLE GREASE!
Gold. Gold. Chocolate.

20642433_350.png

JUST HAVE TO FIND A GOLD GOLD JUNGLE FOR A MATE...oops, caps lock, sorry guy, wasn't trying to yell lol. Just excited to the max!! <3 <3

@Shezerae Nice one! You're so close now :D

Meanwhile I've only just been able to start breeding my first two XD;
Should see what hatches in a couple of days.
@Shezerae Nice one! You're so close now :D

Meanwhile I've only just been able to start breeding my first two XD;
Should see what hatches in a couple of days.
@MackenzieVerdion

How exciting!! You must be dying with anticipation, I know I always am lol.
And hey, this is only my second breeding, so I'm pretty much in shock. My first hatchling were nothing close to gold XD
@MackenzieVerdion

How exciting!! You must be dying with anticipation, I know I always am lol.
And hey, this is only my second breeding, so I'm pretty much in shock. My first hatchling were nothing close to gold XD

@Shezerae Heck yeah :D
@Shezerae Heck yeah :D
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37