Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Flight Of The Bear [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 81 82
bump
bump
ytkEBod.png
Wn6vGC1.png
4kekx4D.png
Back from years worth of a hiatus.
Any tips/tricks helps! Trading CS for FR
cf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gif
bumpingggg!
bumpingggg!
he / him
@waffledog @GoldenTowers @SailorBeefcake @gotaemin @interestingword @chocollama @sagastoryteller @Bauble @Deluxe @ChaviWestWind

I'm actually not sure what the opinion on a raffle is for all of you guys, but I know some of you like scrolls and some of you might want a chance to nab some of the earlier prizes...so fingers crossed? (also feel free to ping me for another raffle, I totally owe all y'all one)
@waffledog @GoldenTowers @SailorBeefcake @gotaemin @interestingword @chocollama @sagastoryteller @Bauble @Deluxe @ChaviWestWind

I'm actually not sure what the opinion on a raffle is for all of you guys, but I know some of you like scrolls and some of you might want a chance to nab some of the earlier prizes...so fingers crossed? (also feel free to ping me for another raffle, I totally owe all y'all one)
ezimba12662220866100.gif
@Scyfy

K pinging you for another raffle I guess
@Scyfy

K pinging you for another raffle I guess
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png
@LostUmbreon
Sending you a dragon for the flash prize event.
@LostUmbreon
Sending you a dragon for the flash prize event.
yebxlm1t.png[qbj5aU6.gif
@LostUmbreon So I think I did everything from the list...am I good to go? [img]http://i.imgur.com/mJ0UYWG.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/31jQiDS.png[/img]
@LostUmbreon
So I think I did everything from the list...am I good to go?

mJ0UYWG.png

31jQiDS.png
ezimba12662220866100.gif
Bump!
Bump!
ezimba12662220866100.gif
Wow. That's a lot of tickets for just twelve of us. I don't think I helped a whole lot, but hey. I still contributed.

And since I'm here, I may as well say Bump!
Wow. That's a lot of tickets for just twelve of us. I don't think I helped a whole lot, but hey. I still contributed.

And since I'm here, I may as well say Bump!
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Bump~
Bump~
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
Bump~
Bump~
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 81 82