Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Number of Bestiary-entries differs
Hello,

I have ancountered the following problem: When I'm browsing on FR, the number of entries in my bestiary (top right corner of the screen) shows the correct number of bestiary entries I have collected so far (305).
However, when I look on my clan profile page, the number of bestiary entries does not match with the above numer at all - it's "only" 250. Is this a problem connected to my browser (firefox) or is there another reason for that?

Thanks in advance ;)
Cleo
Hello,

I have ancountered the following problem: When I'm browsing on FR, the number of entries in my bestiary (top right corner of the screen) shows the correct number of bestiary entries I have collected so far (305).
However, when I look on my clan profile page, the number of bestiary entries does not match with the above numer at all - it's "only" 250. Is this a problem connected to my browser (firefox) or is there another reason for that?

Thanks in advance ;)
Cleo
@CleoSan

It happens to everyone. It has to do with the old www. pages and new www1. pages. Its just a display hiccup.
@CleoSan

It happens to everyone. It has to do with the old www. pages and new www1. pages. Its just a display hiccup.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
[quote name="ACWN" date=2016-01-17 14:35:34] @CleoSan It happens to everyone. It has to do with the old www. pages and new www1. pages. Its just a display hiccup. [/quote] Okay, so long it's nothing to worry about I'm happy! =) Thank you for the quick answer! ^^
ACWN wrote on 2016-01-17:
@CleoSan

Okay, so long it's nothing to worry about I'm happy! =) Thank you for the quick answer! ^^
@CleoSan
I think that's maybe because the Clan page only shows the familiars that are in your Hoard and on your dragons, not the ones in your Vault. Hence the big difference for me: 74 instead of 339). ^^
@CleoSan
I think that's maybe because the Clan page only shows the familiars that are in your Hoard and on your dragons, not the ones in your Vault. Hence the big difference for me: 74 instead of 339). ^^
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
[quote name="Phasma" date=2016-01-18 06:03:57] @CleoSan I think that's maybe because the Clan page only shows the familiars that are in your Hoard and on your dragons, not the ones in your Vault. Hence the big difference for me: 74 instead of 339). ^^ [/quote] Sounds plausible =) I have 78 familiars in my vault... but the displayed difference is 55... strange... @_@ Okay, good theory but it's not working for my account >.< sorry but thanks for your suggestion =)
Phasma wrote on 2016-01-18:
@CleoSan

Sounds plausible =) I have 78 familiars in my vault... but the displayed difference is 55... strange... @_@ Okay, good theory but it's not working for my account >.< sorry but thanks for your suggestion =)
@CleoSan
Huh, well, maybe you have duplicate familiars that are both in your hoard and in your vault? So that's why the clan page counts them?
@CleoSan
Huh, well, maybe you have duplicate familiars that are both in your hoard and in your vault? So that's why the clan page counts them?
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
[quote name="Phasma" date=2016-01-18 14:17:00] @CleoSan Huh, well, maybe you have duplicate familiars that are both in your hoard and in your vault? So that's why the clan page counts them? [/quote] Yes, about 50-60 =) When I have awakened one familiar I keep one of it in the vault to make sure I don't sell it, however, I have almost every one of the 78 familiars in my vault double so the numbers still don't match @_@
Phasma wrote on 2016-01-18:
@CleoSan

Yes, about 50-60 =) When I have awakened one familiar I keep one of it in the vault to make sure I don't sell it, however, I have almost every one of the 78 familiars in my vault double so the numbers still don't match @_@