Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum: Abilities & Stats
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Ah, much appreciated!
Ah, much appreciated!
I was getting frustrated that it was bugged for me too, then sold some items and there we go, all fixed! That's likely what caused the issue for me was the amount of battle items loading at the same time and capping at the 51 and causing the html5 to crash or something.
I'm back in business, though horribly slow on this work internet... (Highspeed is fine, but I wish there was a no-effects option for Coliseum too... Wishful thinking I suppose.)
I was getting frustrated that it was bugged for me too, then sold some items and there we go, all fixed! That's likely what caused the issue for me was the amount of battle items loading at the same time and capping at the 51 and causing the html5 to crash or something.
I'm back in business, though horribly slow on this work internet... (Highspeed is fine, but I wish there was a no-effects option for Coliseum too... Wishful thinking I suppose.)
aJTY8eT.png
i have one stack of minor health potions + 5 or something, do i need to use/sell these 5 in order to access the page?
i have one stack of minor health potions + 5 or something, do i need to use/sell these 5 in order to access the page?
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Puttings tons of junk up on the AH fixed it for me too, thanks you guys. I had over 400 points on each of my dragons I needed to use :'D
Puttings tons of junk up on the AH fixed it for me too, thanks you guys. I had over 400 points on each of my dragons I needed to use :'D
Can get to abilities and stats after selling a bunch of battle crap but now organize party freezes for me.
Can get to abilities and stats after selling a bunch of battle crap but now organize party freezes for me.
I am having the same issue with Organize Party now. To prevent sidetracking the (very real) issues with this thread, I've started a new one specific to that bug.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=948149&p=mb
I am having the same issue with Organize Party now. To prevent sidetracking the (very real) issues with this thread, I've started a new one specific to that bug.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=948149&p=mb
I know we have a fix and all, but I'm really curious as to what was causing this bug, it's sort of really interesting.
I know we have a fix and all, but I'm really curious as to what was causing this bug, it's sort of really interesting.
Speaking with a genuine British accent
[quote name="XerxesNerthiel" date="2013-08-22 09:24:43"]Well even this has become a bug for me. I have attempted the fixes suggested by @kiohl but still nothing. I'm using Firefox and Chrome on PC Windows 7. I'm going to attempt removing all my dragons from party and then putting only one in a party to see if I can access it then. [b] THERE IS A WORKAROUND![/b] Organize party > Remove all but one dragon> Back> Abilities & Stats> One dragon should work. I've been able to level my three dragons stats each one at a time. It's annoying, but it works. @Undel @Xhaztol[/quote] I've been having the same problem where the Abilities and Stats option just won't finish loading when i click on it. But Thanks to @XerxesNerthiel I've been able to level up stats and do whatever else i need to do. Yes it is a little tedious. But it is the only way i can lvl up my dragons for now. Thank you very much for this~ :)
XerxesNerthiel wrote on 2013-08-22 09:24:43:
Well even this has become a bug for me. I have attempted the fixes suggested by @kiohl but still nothing.
I'm using Firefox and Chrome on PC Windows 7. I'm going to attempt removing all my dragons from party and then putting only one in a party to see if I can access it then.

THERE IS A WORKAROUND!

Organize party > Remove all but one dragon> Back> Abilities & Stats> One dragon should work.

I've been able to level my three dragons stats each one at a time. It's annoying, but it works.
@Undel @Xhaztol

I've been having the same problem where the Abilities and Stats option just won't finish loading when i click on it. But Thanks to @XerxesNerthiel I've been able to level up stats and do whatever else i need to do. Yes it is a little tedious. But it is the only way i can lvl up my dragons for now.

Thank you very much for this~ :)
So, any news or updates on this being fixed? I'd like to change my dragons' abilities and stats without having to put up dozens of items on the AH, especially with mail bugs going around. It's been more than a month, after all.
So, any news or updates on this being fixed? I'd like to change my dragons' abilities and stats without having to put up dozens of items on the AH, especially with mail bugs going around. It's been more than a month, after all.
ccDyspX.png
I hope this is the next bug they do a mass tackling of. i have so much battle stones but i don't want to sell them. getting pretty tired of shoving them in temporary AH storage lol
I hope this is the next bug they do a mass tackling of. i have so much battle stones but i don't want to sell them. getting pretty tired of shoving them in temporary AH storage lol
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40