Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [B] Buying adult dragons for 8k treasure
1 2
I'm buying any and all adult dragons for 8k treasure each.
Just send me a trade request for the amount! No need to ask.
Acceptance depends somewhat on lair space, so please be patient if I don't accept right away.

Please be sure you want to sell your dragon!
You may cancel the trade at any time up until I accept the trade.
I will not send dragons back once I've accepted the trade.

Currently: Offline
I'm buying any and all adult dragons for 8k treasure each.
Just send me a trade request for the amount! No need to ask.
Acceptance depends somewhat on lair space, so please be patient if I don't accept right away.

Please be sure you want to sell your dragon!
You may cancel the trade at any time up until I accept the trade.
I will not send dragons back once I've accepted the trade.

Currently: Offline
HM%20banner%201.pngHM%20banner%202.pngHM%20banner%203.png
friendly bump
friendly bump
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
@Lunawolf I have a coatl I don't want who is breeding right now. will this still be a thing in three days?
@Lunawolf I have a coatl I don't want who is breeding right now. will this still be a thing in three days?
AdoptSkycat_zpslp7i9ijb.png
@Nowai Thanks :3

@RedHeadCaitlin It will! I'm planning on doing this till next friday or so.
@Nowai Thanks :3

@RedHeadCaitlin It will! I'm planning on doing this till next friday or so.
No worries (:
No worries (:
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
Bumping the post and upping it to 8k treasure a dragon XD
Bumping the post and upping it to 8k treasure a dragon XD
@lunawolf I have two dragons that I am willing to sell to you, so I think that would be 16K?
@lunawolf I have two dragons that I am willing to sell to you, so I think that would be 16K?
@IntelligentWolf Yup. Just go ahead and send me the crossroads trades with them set for 8k each and I'll accept right away. :3
@IntelligentWolf Yup. Just go ahead and send me the crossroads trades with them set for 8k each and I'll accept right away. :3
@lunawolf Thank you :D I don't use them anymore and I'm trying to find places that are willing to buy dragons without specific requirements. So glad you're open!!
@lunawolf Thank you :D I don't use them anymore and I'm trying to find places that are willing to buy dragons without specific requirements. So glad you're open!!
@IntelligentWolf No problem. I tend to coli grind them and either pass them to newbies or exalt after a while if there are no takers. As much as I wish I could keep all the pretties, lair space and food does become a problem after a while. lol
@IntelligentWolf No problem. I tend to coli grind them and either pass them to newbies or exalt after a while if there are no takers. As much as I wish I could keep all the pretties, lair space and food does become a problem after a while. lol
1 2