Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Clan Info help?
This isn't really an important question, but the fact that I can't get my Clan Information centered is really bothering me. I know it's possible because I see others with it like that. I'm new to flight rising, so I don't really know the tricks or anything, but I do know that when you answer a forum or write one you can use the "Align Center" button. Just confused! Help me out so my eye doesn't twitch every time I go there, and so that I can actually write a bit about myself and my clan for others. :) Thanks
This isn't really an important question, but the fact that I can't get my Clan Information centered is really bothering me. I know it's possible because I see others with it like that. I'm new to flight rising, so I don't really know the tricks or anything, but I do know that when you answer a forum or write one you can use the "Align Center" button. Just confused! Help me out so my eye doesn't twitch every time I go there, and so that I can actually write a bit about myself and my clan for others. :) Thanks
windsinger_symbol.png
@lakenly

Do you mean the front page of your clan or the info on the dragon's page? Cause I think the clan front page is just wonky in general...
@lakenly

Do you mean the front page of your clan or the info on the dragon's page? Cause I think the clan front page is just wonky in general...
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN The front page! I just kinda wanted to make sure I wasn't missing some weird trick. That sucks if there is no way to fix it, though. Thanks anyways, lol
@ACWN The front page! I just kinda wanted to make sure I wasn't missing some weird trick. That sucks if there is no way to fix it, though. Thanks anyways, lol
windsinger_symbol.png
@lakenly Use this code to center the stuff in your clan info box. [code][center]INFO HERE[/center][/code] BBCode guide is your friend for all things forum and profile related! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1047514
@lakenly Use this code to center the stuff in your clan info box.
Code:
[center]INFO HERE[/center]

BBCode guide is your friend for all things forum and profile related!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1047514
@Cynictis Thanks so much that's exactly what I needed :))
@Cynictis Thanks so much that's exactly what I needed :))
windsinger_symbol.png