Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How dark is your personality test...o,o
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
I got Infrequently Vile, with high Machiavellianism, medium Narcissism, and a low Psychopathy level.
I got Infrequently Vile, with high Machiavellianism, medium Narcissism, and a low Psychopathy level.
Well dang I got infrequently vile, slightly high machiavelliansim low narcissism and low psychopathy.
Well dang I got infrequently vile, slightly high machiavelliansim low narcissism and low psychopathy.
I hope you have a great day!
"Shockingly saintly"

Yeah, didn't surprise me.
"Shockingly saintly"

Yeah, didn't surprise me.
Infrequently vile.
Medium Machiavellianism
Very low Narcissism
Medium-low Psychopathy.

A lot of them I didn't really know what to put so I just left the thing in the middle. :B
Infrequently vile.
Medium Machiavellianism
Very low Narcissism
Medium-low Psychopathy.

A lot of them I didn't really know what to put so I just left the thing in the middle. :B
omg i'm a mary sue. what is this

"Shockingly Saintly"

"Do you ever find yourself walking on water? Because you are shockingly saintly. You are a beam of light in a dark world"

zero on the narcissism and psychopathy scales and like one notch on the machiavellianism scale

i'm blander than a digestive biscuit :v
omg i'm a mary sue. what is this

"Shockingly Saintly"

"Do you ever find yourself walking on water? Because you are shockingly saintly. You are a beam of light in a dark world"

zero on the narcissism and psychopathy scales and like one notch on the machiavellianism scale

i'm blander than a digestive biscuit :v
I got Infrequently Vile. Ooooh, I want to take more quizzes like these!
I got Infrequently Vile. Ooooh, I want to take more quizzes like these!
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
Its really not okay that this quiz is listing these mental illnesses as evil tbh
Its really not okay that this quiz is listing these mental illnesses as evil tbh
Untitled-1.png
Infrequently vile- you mostly put others before yourself, though you may find occasions in which your dark side shines.

oh wow, a quiz that got it right
Infrequently vile- you mostly put others before yourself, though you may find occasions in which your dark side shines.

oh wow, a quiz that got it right
They/Them, 2+FR time, Pings are appreciated. what_if_banner_had_no_leg_by_epicdragon99-d9zmyrq.png
Moderatly Nefarious.

MWAHAHA
Moderatly Nefarious.

MWAHAHA
no
Moderately nefarious. I guess that's kinda true.
Moderately nefarious. I guess that's kinda true.
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
JvUa9ma.png feXtM27.png FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png wthFnM3.png gE96VFA.png
they/he | formerly neonpine
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14