Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color Wheel Expansion Previews
1 2 ... 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 ... 1399 1400
[quote name="Koel" date=2016-01-14 03:48:13] I think what's happening is they already chosen the colours to add and then went to give names for them and thought the ones chosen were close enough. Naming colours is pretty hard if you have to go with FR's trend of one-word-names. It doesn't bother me personally but I see many here who don't agree. The only colour here that I found the name strange for is 'Metals' and that's not because the colour doesn't match the name. Other than that I could not care less as to what each colour is named. I only really care about the colours themselves. [/quote] Not to mention there's often a difference between color names and whatever the names are based on. Actual eggplants may be a lot darker, but the [i]color[/i] aubergine is much lighter. The FR color is almost identical to my markers with the same name.
Koel wrote on 2016-01-14:
I think what's happening is they already chosen the colours to add and then went to give names for them and thought the ones chosen were close enough.
Naming colours is pretty hard if you have to go with FR's trend of one-word-names.

It doesn't bother me personally but I see many here who don't agree. The only colour here that I found the name strange for is 'Metals' and that's not because the colour doesn't match the name. Other than that I could not care less as to what each colour is named. I only really care about the colours themselves.

Not to mention there's often a difference between color names and whatever the names are based on. Actual eggplants may be a lot darker, but the color aubergine is much lighter. The FR color is almost identical to my markers with the same name.
I saw Eggplant earlier today, and I love it! Such a lovely darker purple :'D
I saw Eggplant earlier today, and I love it! Such a lovely darker purple :'D
I want the color wheel nooowwww I'm so excited for all these colors I can't wait anymore.

My whining aside tho, I am really liking all these new colors!
I want the color wheel nooowwww I'm so excited for all these colors I can't wait anymore.

My whining aside tho, I am really liking all these new colors!
Don't forget the flying eggplant!

Tensions were high...
Don't forget the flying eggplant!

Tensions were high...
oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png jjj
He/They
Sagittarius
Aspiring Witch
I'll be more likely to see responses if you ping me!
+3 FR Time
The Journey Ahead-
My Personal Quest Thread
I've been looking through this post. And I don't see when the new colors will be introduced. What's the actual date?

@TessaRose, @Undel
I've been looking through this post. And I don't see when the new colors will be introduced. What's the actual date?

@TessaRose, @Undel
PicsArt_1418575026457_zpsbef27869.png
@TessaRose, there is no official ETA.
@TessaRose, there is no official ETA.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
@Lightning, thanks for the update.
@Lightning, thanks for the update.
PicsArt_1418575026457_zpsbef27869.png
*jitters with excitement* I neeeed some of these colors in my lair.
*jitters with excitement* I neeeed some of these colors in my lair.
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
Eggplant..

What the.
Eggplant..

What the.
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@kathrinakitty
Aubergine. Åbærsjin. More coincidences, help!
@kathrinakitty
Aubergine. Åbærsjin. More coincidences, help!
1 2 ... 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 ... 1399 1400