Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | January New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37
@britneyrox My favorite thing about Flight rising is definitely the apparel! I love Apparel for dragons :D I especially love the silk stuff even though most of that stuff is to expensive for me. I love the cherub and Butterfly gene as well and fully white WC with poison/toxin/under belly as well C: My friend Sushimi actually introduced me to this game a few months ago and she suggested i play it so i waiting for my chance to join, i missed all the other times and i made sure i didnt miss this time.

Anyways Yeah my favorite things are pretty dragons with those genes i mentioned before and apparel XD Thank you for this raffle!
@britneyrox My favorite thing about Flight rising is definitely the apparel! I love Apparel for dragons :D I especially love the silk stuff even though most of that stuff is to expensive for me. I love the cherub and Butterfly gene as well and fully white WC with poison/toxin/under belly as well C: My friend Sushimi actually introduced me to this game a few months ago and she suggested i play it so i waiting for my chance to join, i missed all the other times and i made sure i didnt miss this time.

Anyways Yeah my favorite things are pretty dragons with those genes i mentioned before and apparel XD Thank you for this raffle!
@britneyrox

Hi! So far what I love best about Flight Rising is all the absolutely gorgeous designs for the different breeds of dragon, and how well all the different patterns and colors work on them, it's amazing!
@britneyrox

Hi! So far what I love best about Flight Rising is all the absolutely gorgeous designs for the different breeds of dragon, and how well all the different patterns and colors work on them, it's amazing!
Umbrella-Hatchery-affiliate-banner-transparent.png
@britneyrox

Hello there! I came from my introduction thread c:
So far my favourite thing about FR is how interactive it is! From going into your lair and feeding your dragons, organising their stats and battle them in the coliseum is a particular interest of mine at the moment! I'm also surprised at how cute the mini-games are! I love the puzzles as I get to see some great artwork and pass some time c:
@britneyrox

Hello there! I came from my introduction thread c:
So far my favourite thing about FR is how interactive it is! From going into your lair and feeding your dragons, organising their stats and battle them in the coliseum is a particular interest of mine at the moment! I'm also surprised at how cute the mini-games are! I love the puzzles as I get to see some great artwork and pass some time c:
@britneyrox Sorry! I sent you a PM because I wasnt quite sure what pinging was. My favorite part of flight rising is how nice everyone is! So many people have offered me help and dragons to get me started and it really feels like a community.

Thank you so much!
@britneyrox Sorry! I sent you a PM because I wasnt quite sure what pinging was. My favorite part of flight rising is how nice everyone is! So many people have offered me help and dragons to get me started and it really feels like a community.

Thank you so much!
@britneyrox
Hi, I'm from the January registration window and my favorite thing about FR so far is the generosity of the players in the community. I've had a lot of things given or lent to me by my fellow Arcanites, it's really nice. I hope to be like them and pass on the favor in the future :)
@britneyrox
Hi, I'm from the January registration window and my favorite thing about FR so far is the generosity of the players in the community. I've had a lot of things given or lent to me by my fellow Arcanites, it's really nice. I hope to be like them and pass on the favor in the future :)
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@britneyrox I love the different designs of the dragons
@britneyrox I love the different designs of the dragons
@britneyrox Hi Britney~ thank you for inviting me over to your thread :) My friend told me about how nice and welcoming the community was here and color me shocked! I thought she was just adding some flavor text to the site but so far everyone I've met have been oddly polite, helpful and welcoming!

Its hard to say what one thing I like about FR so far because there's a lot of positives all at once.

The dragons are gorgeous and the their babies - OMGOSH THE BABIES they're adorable. The art in this site is amazing and I would love to improve myself as an artist to be of this caliber or more in the future. I haven't read much into the lore yet but seeing the different elements and the map sure is intriguing. And last but never the least is the community here that thrive on helping each other out.

omg that was long haha sorry xD
@britneyrox Hi Britney~ thank you for inviting me over to your thread :) My friend told me about how nice and welcoming the community was here and color me shocked! I thought she was just adding some flavor text to the site but so far everyone I've met have been oddly polite, helpful and welcoming!

Its hard to say what one thing I like about FR so far because there's a lot of positives all at once.

The dragons are gorgeous and the their babies - OMGOSH THE BABIES they're adorable. The art in this site is amazing and I would love to improve myself as an artist to be of this caliber or more in the future. I haven't read much into the lore yet but seeing the different elements and the map sure is intriguing. And last but never the least is the community here that thrive on helping each other out.

omg that was long haha sorry xD
@britneyrox Well... I really like FR. I've played many monster collecting MMOs, and I must say that this is the best. Why? Because the artists are better and the graphic looks nicely. That's why I was camping on the website to register :P I also love the possibility of creating a hatchery and creating your own skins - that give the other players to feel free, to feel that they are creating the game.
I really like FR and I hope to stay here veeeeery long ^^
P.S.: sorry for my English if something is not good - I'm from Poland, so... Ya know.
@britneyrox Well... I really like FR. I've played many monster collecting MMOs, and I must say that this is the best. Why? Because the artists are better and the graphic looks nicely. That's why I was camping on the website to register :P I also love the possibility of creating a hatchery and creating your own skins - that give the other players to feel free, to feel that they are creating the game.
I really like FR and I hope to stay here veeeeery long ^^
P.S.: sorry for my English if something is not good - I'm from Poland, so... Ya know.
So I have my entry thing which is:
One of my favourite things so far about the site is the community it's self, I've had a lot of people greet me and offer me help if I needed it. I'm really thankful for that, it can be hard to navigate at first. it's rare to ever find such a reception so welcoming.
(It may sound cheesy, but it's true)
So yeah...
So I have my entry thing which is:
One of my favourite things so far about the site is the community it's self, I've had a lot of people greet me and offer me help if I needed it. I'm really thankful for that, it can be hard to navigate at first. it's rare to ever find such a reception so welcoming.
(It may sound cheesy, but it's true)
So yeah...
@britneyrox

Oh where to start...so far I've been thoroughly enjoying EVERYTHING! I love the fairground games, the general art of all the different items, the fact that there is so MUCH to do (not just breeding), the dragons themselves, - just to name a few that stood out!
@britneyrox

Oh where to start...so far I've been thoroughly enjoying EVERYTHING! I love the fairground games, the general art of all the different items, the fact that there is so MUCH to do (not just breeding), the dragons themselves, - just to name a few that stood out!
New Member of the Windflight!
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37