Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | January New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37
@britneyrox i think my favourite thing about flight rising so far is the community ^u^
It's been really cool to me, and the friend who convinced me to join was completely right about how fun this little online community is ouo)/
@britneyrox i think my favourite thing about flight rising so far is the community ^u^
It's been really cool to me, and the friend who convinced me to join was completely right about how fun this little online community is ouo)/
tumblr_o2aqcteaQq1ui34leo1_500.png
@britneyrox

I would love to enter this.
Though I don't wish to copy the answer above, but truly I believe that my favourite thing about this site is the wonderful community.
After returning to the site from being away for so long everyone has made me feel welcomed and I really am glad I decided to rejoin, it's great to be back!
@britneyrox

I would love to enter this.
Though I don't wish to copy the answer above, but truly I believe that my favourite thing about this site is the wonderful community.
After returning to the site from being away for so long everyone has made me feel welcomed and I really am glad I decided to rejoin, it's great to be back!
tumblr_inline_nq0r70U4Ck1syr94a_500.png
@britneyrox
My favorite thing huh??

Well, it's a bit hard to say! I've only joined yesterday, and to be honest it is all a bit overwhelming, but I'm loving every bit of it. From the wicked concept of breeding dragons alone, to the insanely kind community and they people who've been helping me get started up, and just offered their friendship so openly!
@britneyrox
My favorite thing huh??

Well, it's a bit hard to say! I've only joined yesterday, and to be honest it is all a bit overwhelming, but I'm loving every bit of it. From the wicked concept of breeding dragons alone, to the insanely kind community and they people who've been helping me get started up, and just offered their friendship so openly!
adopt_for_picklesyo_by_vibiana-d9olk1v.png
@britneyrox The thing I love the most about Flight Rising is the art. I really think that the dragons and familiars look really good ;u; <'3 I also think that the members are really nice ;o;
@britneyrox The thing I love the most about Flight Rising is the art. I really think that the dragons and familiars look really good ;u; <'3 I also think that the members are really nice ;o;
@britneyrox

Favorite thing? Dragons! :D
@britneyrox

Favorite thing? Dragons! :D
@britneyrox My favourite things about FR is the community, and of course how pretty all the dragons are!
@britneyrox My favourite things about FR is the community, and of course how pretty all the dragons are!
Hey baby, did you dodge Eliminate? Because you just took my breath away.
@britneyrox
hi
my Favorite thing about the site is the range of opportunities available that makes it different from other sites. I live the art work and stories around the site that make it special
I only joined yesterday and I love it
@britneyrox
hi
my Favorite thing about the site is the range of opportunities available that makes it different from other sites. I live the art work and stories around the site that make it special
I only joined yesterday and I love it
@britneyrox how do i enter the giveaway??

@britneyrox how do i enter the giveaway??

@britneyrox

my favorite thing about flight rising are the dragons!! (They are my favorite mystical creature)

I hope to one day have several pages to display all my beautiful dragons! I want to get many different colors and combinations. They are just so darn cute!

(I play dragonvale for the Iphone too!)
@britneyrox

my favorite thing about flight rising are the dragons!! (They are my favorite mystical creature)

I hope to one day have several pages to display all my beautiful dragons! I want to get many different colors and combinations. They are just so darn cute!

(I play dragonvale for the Iphone too!)
@britneyrox

May I join? My favorite thing about Flight Rising so far is how helpful everyone is for new players, and how neat it is to look at all the different kinds of dragons!
@britneyrox

May I join? My favorite thing about Flight Rising so far is how helpful everyone is for new players, and how neat it is to look at all the different kinds of dragons!
kQwtPyj.pngjIRALXN.pngwqCeXjF.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37