Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello guys :3
Hi! I'm Chris, I am from Poland. I am new to FR, so I count for some help :D I really like dragons and I was looking here every day to see if the registration is open. I hope for a fun time with you, people!
Hi! I'm Chris, I am from Poland. I am new to FR, so I count for some help :D I really like dragons and I was looking here every day to see if the registration is open. I hope for a fun time with you, people!
@BlackAria
Hi Chris! Welcome to FR. I hope you find everything you're looking for. :)
@BlackAria
Hi Chris! Welcome to FR. I hope you find everything you're looking for. :)
I'm on FR time, but I have a wonky schedule.
I spent 2 years in Nature. Now I've seen the Light.
@BlackAria Welcome !
@BlackAria Welcome !
@BlackAria Hi there Chris! I am from Poland too, well partly. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy yourself here (:
@BlackAria Hi there Chris! I am from Poland too, well partly. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy yourself here (:
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
@Nowai Nice to know that there is someone else from Poland :3 What do you mean?
I hope you guys will help me with game and I will spend with ya nice time :D
@Nowai Nice to know that there is someone else from Poland :3 What do you mean?
I hope you guys will help me with game and I will spend with ya nice time :D
Hey! Nice to meet you @BlackAria, I'm Britney! I hope you're enjoying FR so far!

I wanted to let you know that I have a giveaway here for the new players that you could enter to help get you started! 75 new players will win, so your chances are pretty high! c:
Hey! Nice to meet you @BlackAria, I'm Britney! I hope you're enjoying FR so far!

I wanted to let you know that I have a giveaway here for the new players that you could enter to help get you started! 75 new players will win, so your chances are pretty high! c: