Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] An Awkward Dragon's Art Corner
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 40 41
@kmp0511

OHHHHH MY GOODNESS I LOVE IT SO MUCH ;O;
thank you!!! this is amazing.
you did an incredible job oh my goooosshhhhh you captured him so well.
thank thank thank <3
@kmp0511

OHHHHH MY GOODNESS I LOVE IT SO MUCH ;O;
thank you!!! this is amazing.
you did an incredible job oh my goooosshhhhh you captured him so well.
thank thank thank <3
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop | avatar dragon
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
@ammopanda Thank you so much, I'm so glad you like it! *U*
@ammopanda Thank you so much, I'm so glad you like it! *U*
@kmp0511 WHOAAAA the Duo Sketches are new! So the base price is 51k for two dragons? I think I have just the pair ^^
@kmp0511 WHOAAAA the Duo Sketches are new! So the base price is 51k for two dragons? I think I have just the pair ^^
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir Yeah, I figured it'd be a good idea, since a lot of people have dragon couples, siblings, friends, etc. Feel free to make an order! :D
@ZenithNadir Yeah, I figured it'd be a good idea, since a lot of people have dragon couples, siblings, friends, etc. Feel free to make an order! :D
@kmp0511 Ahh, this is great! Well I've got the perfect pair, but I'm sure I'll be back for more than one of these! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10019251] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/100193/10019251_350.png[/img] [/url] Zero is the first dragon; he's pretty boisterous and can be a bit cocky, but he's still kind. I'd like him to be wearing his necklace and his deepsea bulb! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8309073] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83091/8309073_350.png[/img] [/url] Valor is the second dragon, he's a little more even-keeled than Zero and is also humble and self-sacrificing. Zero loves complimenting/praising him because he always blushes. I'd like him wearing his necklace and deepsea bulb as well!
@kmp0511 Ahh, this is great! Well I've got the perfect pair, but I'm sure I'll be back for more than one of these!

10019251_350.png

Zero is the first dragon; he's pretty boisterous and can be a bit cocky, but he's still kind. I'd like him to be wearing his necklace and his deepsea bulb!

8309073_350.png

Valor is the second dragon, he's a little more even-keeled than Zero and is also humble and self-sacrificing. Zero loves complimenting/praising him because he always blushes. I'd like him wearing his necklace and deepsea bulb as well!
@ZenithNadir Sweet! How does 54,500 treasure (if that's what you want to pay with) (50,000 to begin with, 2,000 for all genes, 500 for Zero's accent, and 2,000 for the apparel)

Just to clarify, you don't want Valor drawn with the winter wolf cape or the flower petals? And is there anything else, you'd like me to include or exclude? Or really any other notes?
@ZenithNadir Sweet! How does 54,500 treasure (if that's what you want to pay with) (50,000 to begin with, 2,000 for all genes, 500 for Zero's accent, and 2,000 for the apparel)

Just to clarify, you don't want Valor drawn with the winter wolf cape or the flower petals? And is there anything else, you'd like me to include or exclude? Or really any other notes?
@kmp0511 That sounds perfect! And no, when Valor's owner and I get art of them done we usually keep their cute faces showing. ;) Would you prefer payment now or after? I'm sure it's on your front page but I'm on mobile tbh.

Also I clicked on all your Dragon Cave sprites. I love the Gemshard baby art :3
@kmp0511 That sounds perfect! And no, when Valor's owner and I get art of them done we usually keep their cute faces showing. ;) Would you prefer payment now or after? I'm sure it's on your front page but I'm on mobile tbh.

Also I clicked on all your Dragon Cave sprites. I love the Gemshard baby art :3
@ZenithNadir, I prefer it to be sent as soon as possible, if that's alright! It's completely, I understand how much of a pain moblie can be.. :/

Thank you! I don't know who does the sprite for dragon cave, but all of them are so well-done it's amazing
@ZenithNadir, I prefer it to be sent as soon as possible, if that's alright! It's completely, I understand how much of a pain moblie can be.. :/

Thank you! I don't know who does the sprite for dragon cave, but all of them are so well-done it's amazing
@Carpet Oh my gosh, I am so sorry for the wait, here's your commission! finally

rub3h5.png

I hope you like it! :D
@Carpet Oh my gosh, I am so sorry for the wait, here's your commission! finally

rub3h5.png

I hope you like it! :D
[list][color=#f75b68]Marking <3[/list][/color]
Marking <3
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 40 41