Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | .::.*Sesshin's Shop*.::. Hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@sesshin Can I please be added to the pre-order list for your David Bowie skin/accent?
@sesshin Can I please be added to the pre-order list for your David Bowie skin/accent?
@Sesshin

@OwnedByCats gave me the link to "Among The Stars." Please put me down for one. Thanks.
@Sesshin

@OwnedByCats gave me the link to "Among The Stars." Please put me down for one. Thanks.
QEBH2Bm.png
@sesshin

I would like to order an Among the Stars if at all possible.
@sesshin

I would like to order an Among the Stars if at all possible.
ALL HAIL THE GLORY OF cooltext210971239677857.gif

Unofficial Space Dad Cheerleader.

Dork.
@TriforceDrag0n @Mechawooo @Xilakiln

You all have been put down for a copy! ^ ^ Once another copy has been reserved I will be requesting payment! Thank you all so much ;u;
@TriforceDrag0n @Mechawooo @Xilakiln

You all have been put down for a copy! ^ ^ Once another copy has been reserved I will be requesting payment! Thank you all so much ;u;
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
@Sesshin
*BREATHES*
I'M HERE, sorry for the late reply. Finally off of work.
I have scrambled and gathered the payment. I'm now ready to take my slot for Bowie!!! ;u;
@Sesshin
*BREATHES*
I'M HERE, sorry for the late reply. Finally off of work.
I have scrambled and gathered the payment. I'm now ready to take my slot for Bowie!!! ;u;
@Sesshin

I'd love to pre-order!
@Sesshin

I'd love to pre-order!
gg_by_cas_a_fras-d9izsvk.gifrafflesmbanner.png
@Lakeguts (Got you down!) @OwnedByCats @TriforceDrag0n @Mechawooo @Xilakiln

I am now accepting payments! ^ ^ Thank you all so much again!

@draconemseptum

Requested ping~
@Lakeguts (Got you down!) @OwnedByCats @TriforceDrag0n @Mechawooo @Xilakiln

I am now accepting payments! ^ ^ Thank you all so much again!

@draconemseptum

Requested ping~
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
@DreadPirateHyde

Got you down! ^ ^ I am now accepting payments, as I have enough to cover the cost :) Just send whenever you'd like!
@DreadPirateHyde

Got you down! ^ ^ I am now accepting payments, as I have enough to cover the cost :) Just send whenever you'd like!
yAczqIT.png
@sesshin sent!
@sesshin sent!
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@Sesshin
May I be added to the pre-order list for your Bowie accent, please? Had to make sure I had the gems first =]
@Sesshin
May I be added to the pre-order list for your Bowie accent, please? Had to make sure I had the gems first =]
63324000-84e8-11e8-8dbf-fb2bd71d0cf6.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9