Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN!!!] [Affordable professional art]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@froster

i love u so much omg it hurts
@froster

i love u so much omg it hurts
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop | avatar dragon
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
@ammopanda
I would have a slot in a heartbeat but I dont have any money until Tuesday :(
@ammopanda
I would have a slot in a heartbeat but I dont have any money until Tuesday :(
Sigs.png
@Treori

I can always reserve a slot for you if you're interested in anything at all c:
Or even get a head start on something!
@Treori

I can always reserve a slot for you if you're interested in anything at all c:
Or even get a head start on something!
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
@Ammopanda That would be amazing! I was hoping for a forum signature? Of this dude [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6607487] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/66075/6607487_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ammopanda
That would be amazing! I was hoping for a forum signature?
Of this dude

6607487_350.png
Sigs.png
@treaori

I can absolutely do that for you! :) Do you want all his apparel and stuff included?
@treaori

I can absolutely do that for you! :) Do you want all his apparel and stuff included?
@Ammopanda
Yes please (you misspelt my name haha, if I hadn't checked back I wouldnt have seen your reply :P)
@Ammopanda
Yes please (you misspelt my name haha, if I hadn't checked back I wouldnt have seen your reply :P)
Sigs.png
@treori

Eeeeesh my bad D: I am the worst sometimes
No problem to all of that tho! :D I look forward to drawin that cute magical noodle
@treori

Eeeeesh my bad D: I am the worst sometimes
No problem to all of that tho! :D I look forward to drawin that cute magical noodle
I would love too but I just moved into my new place. I won't have any new funds till early next month. I'm sorry. ;3; Been a long two months for me.
I would love too but I just moved into my new place. I won't have any new funds till early next month. I'm sorry. ;3; Been a long two months for me.
x
x
@Ammopanda

I has munnies! (yay I love payday hehe)
Can you send me the PP info plz :D
@Ammopanda

I has munnies! (yay I love payday hehe)
Can you send me the PP info plz :D
Sigs.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20