Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN!!!] [Affordable professional art]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20
@Darkdragonfiend

of course :> lemme figure out how to move this from my phone haha.
i must say- i'm quite the fan of dr. awesome!

@Darkdragonfiend

of course :> lemme figure out how to move this from my phone haha.
i must say- i'm quite the fan of dr. awesome!

beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
badge hub & wishlist | art shop | avatar dragon
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
@ammopanda I was in that exact same situation last year around this time. Sucks it had to happen to you too D: Take your time hun, there's no rush. ^ ^
@ammopanda I was in that exact same situation last year around this time. Sucks it had to happen to you too D: Take your time hun, there's no rush. ^ ^
@ammopanda

Thanks for the update, and don't worry about me! I'd like to see the traditional sketch but I don't mind waiting. :] I hope you get the stuff sorted out though :<
@ammopanda

Thanks for the update, and don't worry about me! I'd like to see the traditional sketch but I don't mind waiting. :] I hope you get the stuff sorted out though :<
@ammopanda

Thank you! He has his name for a reason :P
@ammopanda

Thank you! He has his name for a reason :P
hJNGZFZ.png
@ammopanda

Hello! May I be added to the pinglist?
@ammopanda

Hello! May I be added to the pinglist?
Tn6vkmN.png6LFKKwp.pnglIrGAuS.png
@Fethermage

absolutely- I expect slots to open up by monday!
@Fethermage

absolutely- I expect slots to open up by monday!
beacon of the radiant eye terarrium & iri | FR+2 | lightdom | imperial dragons #1 fan
howdy folks. i like dogs, baking, cooking, illustration, and high-fantasy stuff! you can find me at your local renaissance faire dressed up as an elf, probably :)
@PolarAzulTigris, @Gh0ul, @Treori, @Fethermage

3 slots have opened!
@PolarAzulTigris, @Gh0ul, @Treori, @Fethermage

3 slots have opened!
x
x
Bumping because I am adding more slots because I really need the money.
Bumping because I am adding more slots because I really need the money.
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/wErJXg1tIgHXG/giphy.gif[/img] @ammopanda
giphy.gif

@ammopanda
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20